Trendy Toronto restaurant has officially opened its first GTA location in Mississauga
This year hasn't been a good one for restaurants and the foodies who love them, but new places are still popping up in Mississauga—including popular, on-trend places that are finally making their way to our neck of the woods.
And they're making sure they can abide by all COVID-19 related protocols for the foreseeable future,
Fresh Restaurants, a popular vegan chain that boasts locations in Toronto and Los Angeles, just opened a brand new 2,700 square foot location in the Eglinton and Hurontario area.
According to the company, Fresh Hurontario will be Fresh's first dine-in location in the GTA and the first location of any kind in Mississauga.
"We are thrilled to announce the opening of our latest Fresh location at 5031 Hurontario Street in Mississauga," the company said in a handout.
"With the opening of our newest location, we are taking everything we've learned over the last two decades and putting it together in a new way specifically tailored for life with COVID-19. We are putting a stronger focus on takeout and delivery but also stand poised to integrate full-service dining as soon as permitted."
The location, built by Mississauga-based construction company BUILD IT, will offer dine-in service when permitted and "a heavy focus on takeout and delivery."
According to the handout, the new location will offer streamlined pickup and delivery with separate entrances for delivery orders vs takeout/dine-in, designated parking spots for delivery couriers, outdoor screens with live order updates, so guests can wait outside for orders and optimized interior spaces for safe interaction, including glass to separate seating areas.
As far as food goes, the new location boasts such brand staples as buffalo cauliflower and quinoa onion rings, as well as a line of plant-based pizzas that are exclusive to Mississauga store.
The menu also boasts plant-based toasts and flatbreads, pizza, tacos, bowls, burgers, wraps, salads, desserts, cold-pressed juice, power shakes and smoothies.
If you like to do some shopping after a meal, you might be excited to hear that the new location also offers a range of retail products as well as vegan pantry items, coffee, and Fresh's line of cold-pressed juices, cookbooks, meal kits, and sauces/dressings.
The new restaurant is also featured on the new Fresh Restaurants app, which allows diners to place orders for pickup and delivery. According to a handout, app users in Mississauga will have access to exclusive offers and rewards.
Photos courtesy of Fresh Restaurants, via BUILD IT
- Trendy Toronto restaurant opening first GTA location in Mississauga
- Fresh Mexican Food Joint to Open New Location in Mississauga
- Popular Vegan Restaurant Chain Opens its First Location in Mississauga
- Trendy Restaurant Opening New Location in Sussex Centre in Mississauga
- Popular Restaurant Officially Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Looks like Mississauga and Brampton will be moving into grey lockdown zone on March 9
- Change coming to waste collection in Mississauga this month
- Nine Mississauga condos in three different neighbourhoods are growing in value
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga had 24 international and 4 domestic flights with COVID-19 cases