Trendy Restaurant Opening New Location in Sussex Centre in Mississauga
Over the years, Mississauga's long-standing, salmon pink Sussex Centre building has been home to a slew of memorable restaurants.
In the 80s and early 90s, it was home to Lime Rickey's. In the mid-2000s, it drew crowds with its spacious Spring Rolls location and bustling West 50 restaurant and bar.
Now, it looks like it's about to give vegan diners a place to call home.
Copper Branch, which recently opened its first Mississauga location at Heartland Town Centre, offers a menu full of 100 per cent vegan sandwiches, burgers, smoothies, desserts and other dishes.
"We look forward to nourishing the Mississauga community with our plant-based power food menu, inspiring the vegan and whole foods movement!" Copper Branch wrote on its official website prior to the HTC opening.
Now, it appears that the restaurant is expanding in Mississauga and opening up in the Sussex Centre.
The brand's website also indicates that it's opening a new location on Argentia Road in the not-too-distant future. While a new opening date for the Sussex Centre location has not yet been announced, we have a feeling that vegan and vegetarian diners will be happy to hear that Copper Branch is moving into the Square One area.
- Popular Vegan Restaurant Chain Opens its First Location in Mississauga
- Three New Restaurants are Opening in Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- Popular dessert spot opening new location in Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- Popular Vegan Restaurant Opening Mississauga Location
- Brand New Restaurant Opening at Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- More parkland is coming to one of Mississauga’s busiest neighbourhoods
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Peel
- One arrested, two suspects sought for carjacking of mother and three year old daughter in Mississauga
- Peel District School Board says parents have 10 days to decide whether or not to send their children back to class
- Two suspects sought after carjacking in Mississauga