Trendy Restaurant Opening New Location in Sussex Centre in Mississauga
Over the years, Mississauga's long-standing, salmon pink Sussex Centre building has been home to a slew of memorable restaurants.
In the 80s and early 90s, it was home to Lime Rickey's. In the mid-2000s, it drew crowds with its spacious Spring Rolls location and bustling West 50 restaurant and bar.
Now, it looks like it's about to give vegan diners a place to call home.
Copper Branch, which recently opened its first Mississauga location at Heartland Town Centre, offers a menu full of 100 per cent vegan sandwiches, burgers, smoothies, desserts and other dishes.
"We look forward to nourishing the Mississauga community with our plant-based power food menu, inspiring the vegan and whole foods movement!" Copper Branch wrote on its official website prior to the HTC opening.
Now, it appears that the restaurant is expanding in Mississauga and opening up in the Sussex Centre.
The brand's website also indicates that it's opening a new location on Argentia Road in the not-too-distant future. While a new opening date for the Sussex Centre location has not yet been announced, we have a feeling that vegan and vegetarian diners will be happy to hear that Copper Branch is moving into the Square One area.
- BREAKING: COVID-19 outbreak declared at Credit Valley Hospital in Mississauga
- VIDEO: People going nuts for Krispy Kreme doughnuts in Mississauga
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- The Truth Behind the Mysterious Koliba Park in Mississauga
- Region of Peel takes stronger measures to keep COVID-19 patients quarantined
- Popular Vegan Restaurant Chain Opens its First Location in Mississauga
- Three New Restaurants are Opening in Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- Popular Vegan Restaurant Opening Mississauga Location
- Popular Restaurant Opening New Location in Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Brand New Restaurant Opening at Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga