Trendy New Vegan And Gluten-Free Restaurant Opens Its Doors In Port Credit
There has been a recent trend of vegan and healthy food restaurants opening throughout the GTA.
Luckily, Mississauga already has many vegan food options, but now another restaurant is being added to that list.
Nourish Moi just opened its doors on June 1 in Port Credit. Located on 229 Lakeshore Road East, the restaurant features vegan and mostly gluten-free food options with no refined sugar. Their ingredients are mostly organic and local.
Late last year, the company’s owner announced that after years of crafting her favourite recipes to perfection, she finally decided to take everyone’s advice and open her own restaurant!
“Cooking delicious and nourishing foods has always been my passion and I cannot wait to share it with the world. I am in the midst of all the planning and there is a lot of hard work and time behind this process,” said the founder of Nourish Moi on the restaurant’s official Instagram page.
For those of you that think healthy food choices are bleak, wait till you hear what this restaurant has to offer.
The restaurant has a wide array of salads, bowls, sandwiches, burgers, smoothies, and brunch options.
People should try their Waikiki Poke, which contains grilled sesame organic tofu, mango, cucumbers, edamame, carrots, cabbage, greens, avocado, radish and sesame poke sauce. If you prefer burgers or sandwiches, you should try Rita’s Shawarma Burger, which has a chickpea patty, arugula, tomato, pickled wild cucumbers, hummus, pickled jalapenos, parsley and garlic tahini sauce.
The restaurant also features a Saturday and Sunday brunch menu that includes Melbourne Pancakes, Chick’frea Omelet and Fill Me Up.
For alcohol lovers, they have a wide range of organic and fresh cocktails. The restaurant carries Pineapple Caipirinha, St-Rita, Oat Espresso Martini and Minty Watermelon Margarita.
The menu is subject to change frequently, so people can enjoy new foods at the restaurant every time they visit.
View this post on Instagram
Newest addition to my breakfast options! These Pecan Cinnamon Cakes mix perfectly with tea or coffee in the morning. Will be adding these (& many more) to my website soon #vegan #vegetarian #cinnamon #dairyfree #glutenfree #toronto #mississauga #foodporn #cake #healthydessert #feedfeed #healthybreakfast #vegansofig #plantbased #bestofvegan #veganfoodshare #vegansofinstagram #plantpower #healthyfood #nutrition #healthyeating #fitspiration #protein #cinnamondessert #quicksnack #breakfast #healthysnack #lexysphotos #veganfitness #cleaneating
Will you be visiting Nourish Moi anytime soon?
Photo courtesy of Nourish Moi.
- Popular Vegan Restaurant Chain Opens its First Location in Mississauga
- New Vegan and Gluten-Free Restaurant Coming to Mississauga
- Mississauga restaurant sparks debate after making controversial post about tipping on Instagram
- Trendy New Restaurant Opening in Mississauga Soon
- A Unique Restaurant Has Shut Down in Mississauga
- Employees at two pharmacies and a grocery store in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19
- BREAKING: Changes coming to COVID-19 screening in Mississauga schools
- Utility companies warning of a scam threatening to leave Ontarians powerless and cold
- Police looking for 54 year old man last seen in Mississauga
- Peel shows decline in cases as Ontario deals with highest number of infections since pandemic began