Trendy New Restaurant Opening in Mississauga Soon
If a specific type of cuisine is trending, there’s a good chance Mississauga has got it.
Or, in this case, is about to get more of it.
A Port Credit spot that’s been home to some very chic restaurants already—think 229 Bar and Port 229 Artisan Bistro—is about to welcome Nourish Moi, a restaurant that will specialize in vegan and gluten-free offerings.
View this post on Instagram
!!?ANOUNCEMENT!!? . After years of crafting all my favourite recipes to perfection, I am excited to announce that I finally decided to take everyone’s advice and open my own restaurant! [Port Credit/Mississauga] - Cooking delicious and nourishing foods has always been my passion and I cannot wait to share it with the world. I am in the midst of all the planning and there is a lot of hard work and time behind this process, so I cannot release an opening date as of yet. Stay tuned for more information! #veganrestaurant #torontovegan #vegansofig #vegansoftoronto #newrestaurant #torontorestaurant #portcredit #mississaugarestaurant #cleaneating #healthyrestaurant #comingsoon #goodeats #torontofood #vegansofmississauga #mississaugavegans #organic #lakeshoremississauga #vegan #vegetarian #dairyfree #glutenfree #healthydinner #bestofvegan #nourish #nutrition
Late last year, the company’s owner announced that, after years of crafting her favourite recipes to perfection, she finally decided to take everyone’s advice and open her own restaurant!
“Cooking delicious and nourishing foods has always been my passion and I cannot wait to share it with the world,” the Instagram post reads.
A formal opening date has yet to be announced, but we’ll keep you posted.
Cover photo courtesy of Nourish Moi’s official Instagram account
- BREAKING: Fried Chicken Festival Changing Location in Mississauga
- Justin Trudeau Pledges to Ban Assault Weapons Following Mass Shooting in Mississauga
- Brawl Breaks Out Involving Knives at an Intersection in Mississauga
- Mississauga Company Hit With Massive Fine After Worker Dies From 30 Foot Fall
- New Mississauga Location for Fried Chicken Festival Revealed
- Trendy New Vegan And Gluten-Free Restaurant Opens Its Doors In Port Credit
- Trendy Restaurant Opening New Location in Sussex Centre in Mississauga
- New Vegan and Gluten-Free Restaurant Coming to Mississauga
- New All Day Breakfast Restaurant Coming to Port Credit in Mississauga
- Popular Vegan Restaurant Chain Opens its First Location in Mississauga