Trendy new ice cream hotspot now open in Streetsville in Mississauga
It looks like Murphy’s, the best-known ice cream and dessert spot in Mississauga’s Streetsville neighbourhood, has a little bit of competition!
La Diperie, which boasts multiple locations in Ontario and Quebec (as well as one in Calgary), recently opened a new location on Queen St. S.
The shop, which produces a ton of Instagram-worthy desserts, offers soft serve ice cream with a range of toppings (think Oreo, maple fudge, Skor bits, Belgian chocolate dip, sprinkles, coconut, almond and more), hard ice cream, donuts, Cheesecake Factory cheesecakes, Cheesecake Factory cupcakes, ice cream cakes, layered cakes, cookies, crepes and more.
The shop also offers lattes and hot chocolates.
Cover photo courtesy of La Diperie’s official website
- Mississauga’s First Thai Ice Cream Rolls Shop Opens
- One of the Most Popular Toronto Ice Cream Joints Headed to Mississauga
- A Very Unique New Ice Cream Joint is Opening in Mississauga
- Top 5 biggest new openings of 2020 in Mississauga
- Here’s How You Can Get Cheap Ice Cream at McDonald’s Locations in Mississauga
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- PHOTOS: Over 100 townhouses planned for brand new neighbourhood in Mississauga
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Fight breaks out at gas station in Brampton
- Give AstraZeneca vaccine to residents 18+ in hotspot areas like Mississauga and Brampton: Ontario Liberal leader