Trendy new ice cream hotspot now open in Streetsville in Mississauga
It looks like Murphy’s, the best-known ice cream and dessert spot in Mississauga’s Streetsville neighbourhood, has a little bit of competition!
La Diperie, which boasts multiple locations in Ontario and Quebec (as well as one in Calgary), recently opened a new location on Queen St. S.
The shop, which produces a ton of Instagram-worthy desserts, offers soft serve ice cream with a range of toppings (think Oreo, maple fudge, Skor bits, Belgian chocolate dip, sprinkles, coconut, almond and more), hard ice cream, donuts, Cheesecake Factory cheesecakes, Cheesecake Factory cupcakes, ice cream cakes, layered cakes, cookies, crepes and more.
The shop also offers lattes and hot chocolates.
Cover photo courtesy of La Diperie’s official website
- Mississauga’s First Thai Ice Cream Rolls Shop Opens
- One of the Most Popular Toronto Ice Cream Joints Headed to Mississauga
- A Very Unique New Ice Cream Joint is Opening in Mississauga
- Top 5 biggest new openings of 2020 in Mississauga
- Popular Dessert Hotspot Set to Open Brand New Location in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Major road closed in aftermath of fatal crash in Mississauga
- Top 5 bakeries in Mississauga in 2021
- ‘You don’t want to fall into that three per cent category’: Ontario ICU doctor on battling COVID-19
- Environment Canada issues snowfall warning for Mississauga
- This Mississauga neighbourhood has one of the highest COVID-19 percent positivity rates in Ontario