Trendy dessert spot opening new location in Square One in Mississauga
Square One is now home to some of the tastiest culinary hotspots in Mississauga, but no shopping centre can ever really have too many food and drink joints.
Fortunately for bubble tea lovers, a well-known Canadian bubble tea shop is coming to Square One.
The Alley—which recently opened a new location at 325 Central Parkway West—will be opening a shop on level 1 (right across from The Food District) in spring 2020.
For those of you who do not know, The Alley is a popular bubble tea joint that operates multiple locations across Ontario, Quebec, British Columbia and Alberta.
The Alley is known for its deerioca, which is handcrafted tapioca that requires two hours of manual labour every day.
In fact, most of their ingredients are made from scratch, including their tapioca pearls and handcrafted sugarcane syrup.
The menu features The Alley's Aurora series, fresh fruit series, brown sugar derrioca, milk tea series, and speciality drinks.
For those of you who don't like bubble tea, they also offer original brewed teas, fruit teas, and a fresh milk series.
- The Truth Behind the Mysterious Koliba Park in Mississauga
- Waste service changes coming to Mississauga amid COVID-19 outbreak
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: First responders salute hospital workers in Mississauga
- VIDEO: People going nuts for Krispy Kreme doughnuts in Mississauga
- House of the Week: $3 mil Lorne Park home with beautiful interior