Tree down in live lane of traffic in Mississauga
Officers are responding to multiple traffic hazards this afternoon.
Police got a call at 12:53 p.m. that a tree had come down into a live lane of traffic at Confederation Parkway and Queensway West.
Due to weather conditions, police say they’re getting several calls for fallen down trees or trees resting on hydro wires.
There are currently five such calls in the Mississauga area.
No injuries have been reported for any incident at this time.
- Road Closure After Live Wires and Poles in Danger of Falling in Mississauga
- Fallen Hydro Wires Causing Delays in Mississauga
- Peel Police Respond to a Fallen Tree in Mississauga Causing a Power Outage
- TRAFFIC: Collision Blocking Lane on the QEW in Mississauga
- Police Responding to Traffic Light Malfunction in Mississauga
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- Police on scene in Brampton after man found with serious injuries, sources say gunplay suspected
- Here's where the new Automated Speed Enforcement cameras are in Mississauga
- Ontario rejects efforts on paid sick leave, says expanding police power was mistake