Transport Truck Accident Closes Major Intersection in Mississauga
A collision involving a car and transport truck has prompted the closure of a major intersection in Mississauga.
Shortly after 9:00 p.m., Peel police announced that officers received a report of a collision involving a car and transport truck in the Mississauga Road and Derry Road area.
Injuries are reported to be minor.
The intersection has been closed as a result of the incident. You might want to avoid the area until further notice.
- Collision involving transport truck closes major Mississauga intersection
- Major Road Closure Following Collison Involving Transport Truck in Mississauga
- Road Closed Following Transport Truck Crash on Mississauga Border
- Crash Involving Transport Truck Sends Three People to Hospital in Mississauga
- UPDATE: 16-year-old cyclist dies after being struck by transport truck in Mississauga
- Dead man found in vehicle in Mississauga
- Empty lot at major Brampton intersection being turned into hub of commerce
- Ontarians say initial vax appointments tough to cancel once earlier dose booked
- Canada-U.S. border restrictions extended to July 21
- Cyclist killed on Hwy. 50 in Brampton, road closed for several hours