Train Causing Delays For Commuters in Mississauga
Commuters in Mississauga are seeing delays in the northwest end of the city on Wednesday morning.
Tenth Line W., south of Argentia Rd., is blocked by a train crossing around 7 a.m., say police.
There’s no estimated time for resolution.
Avoid the area.
UPDATE: The train has been cleared from the tracks.
- Major GO Train Delays Affecting Mississauga Commuters
- Mississauga Commuters Getting New GO Train Trips
- UPDATE: Man in Hospital After Vehicle Struck by GO Train in Mississauga
- GO Train delays expected after person reportedly struck by train
- Police responding to females lying on train tracks, taking selfies in Mississauga
- Elementary school classes set to be reorganized in Mississauga
- City issuing big tickets at private gatherings in Mississauga this weekend
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- OPINION: Mississauga anti-maskers event doing more harm than good
- Deceased male located near creek in Mississauga