Train Causing Delays For Commuters in Mississauga
Commuters in Mississauga are seeing delays in the northwest end of the city on Wednesday morning.
Tenth Line W., south of Argentia Rd., is blocked by a train crossing around 7 a.m., say police.
There’s no estimated time for resolution.
Avoid the area.
UPDATE: The train has been cleared from the tracks.
- Major GO Train Delays Affecting Mississauga Commuters
- Mississauga Commuters Getting New GO Train Trips
- UPDATE: Man in Hospital After Vehicle Struck by GO Train in Mississauga
- GO Train delays expected after person reportedly struck by train
- Police responding to females lying on train tracks, taking selfies in Mississauga
- Top 5 Chicken on the Rocks in Mississauga
- Some university students in Mississauga are dating older partners to pay off debt
- Vehicle leaves scene after striking pedestrian in Mississauga
- Long-awaited store finally opens in Streetsville
- Three OPP officers charged following allegations of preferential treatment for GTA tow operators