Train Causing Delays For Commuters in Mississauga
Commuters in Mississauga are seeing delays in the northwest end of the city on Wednesday morning.
Tenth Line W., south of Argentia Rd., is blocked by a train crossing around 7 a.m., say police.
There’s no estimated time for resolution.
Avoid the area.
UPDATE: The train has been cleared from the tracks.
- Major GO Train Delays Affecting Mississauga Commuters
- Mississauga Commuters Getting New GO Train Trips
- UPDATE: Man in Hospital After Vehicle Struck by GO Train in Mississauga
- GO Train delays expected after person reportedly struck by train
- Police responding to females lying on train tracks, taking selfies in Mississauga
- Mississauga and Brampton residents can expect changes to garbage collection
- Health Canada issues major recalls for products at Costco and various stores
- From hotspot countries 26 more flights land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- COVID defiant gym stays open as Mississauga appears powerless
- Brampton suspect arrested, released, arrested again after day-long crime spree