Traffic Lights Reportedly Out at This Intersection in Mississauga
If you're travelling around Mississauga today (Feb. 27) you may want to be aware of some traffic lights that have reportedly gone out at an intersection.
According to police, there have been reports of traffic lights being out at Derry Road East and Airport Road in the city.
Police are reminding people who see malfunctioning traffic lights at an intersection, to treat the intersection as a four-way stop.
Stay safe, Mississauga.
We will provide updates as they become available.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- Worker at grocery store in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- A look at what’s open and closed as Mississauga reopens more outdoor amenities
- A severe thunderstorm watch is now in effect for Mississauga
- Power outage in Mississauga affecting 2,000 homes and businesses