Traffic Lights Out Due to Crash at Major Mississauga Intersection
Officers are on scene for a collision this evening.
At 7:45 p.m., police reported a multi-vehicle crash at the intersection of Winston Churchill Boulevard and Eglinton Avenue.
Minor injuries have been reported.
A vehicle reportedly struck the traffic light poles, causing them to lose power.
The lights will require extensive repairs, police say.
Officers are directing traffic.
Residents are asked to avoid the area and take an alternate route.
- Collision Knocks Down Traffic Light at Major Mississauga Intersection
- TRAFFIC: Lights Out at Major Mississauga Intersection Due to Crash
- Wind Storm Knocks Down Traffic Lights at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Traffic Lights Malfunctioning at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Traffic lights out at major Mississauga intersection
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Massive $50 million mansion in Mississauga is being used to film Amazon's "The Boys"
- House of the Week: $6.5 mil home with wine cellar and outdoor kitchen
- Mississauga man believed to be 1st Canadian with COVID-destroyed lungs gets transplant
- Still no answer from feds as eight more flights and 67 rows affected by COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga