Traffic Lights Out Due to Crash at Major Mississauga Intersection
Officers are on scene for a collision this evening.
At 7:45 p.m., police reported a multi-vehicle crash at the intersection of Winston Churchill Boulevard and Eglinton Avenue.
Minor injuries have been reported.
A vehicle reportedly struck the traffic light poles, causing them to lose power.
The lights will require extensive repairs, police say.
Officers are directing traffic.
Residents are asked to avoid the area and take an alternate route.
- Collision Knocks Down Traffic Light at Major Mississauga Intersection
- TRAFFIC: Lights Out at Major Mississauga Intersection Due to Crash
- Wind Storm Knocks Down Traffic Lights at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Traffic Lights Malfunctioning at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Traffic lights out at major Mississauga intersection
- Mississauga man still shocked over big lotto win
- Peel’s top doctor says Mississauga’s lockdown could work in short-term, says more needs to be done long-term to address spread
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – November 24
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – November 24
- Employees at Mississauga Shoppers Drug Mart test positive for COVID-19