Traffic Lights Out After Hydro Box Fire in Mississauga
Police and hydro are on scene after a hydro box fire in Mississauga. Some traffic lights are out as a result.
On Sunday March 25 just before 1 p.m., Peel Regional Police reported that traffic lights are out at Bristol and Hurontario, Latimer and Britannia, and Britannia and Terry Fox due to a hydro box fire at Eglinton and East Mill.
Police are out directing traffic at all the intersections at this time.
Hydro crews are on scene for repairs.
ETR is unknown.
- Police on Scene for Malfunctioning Traffic Lights in Mississauga
- Traffic Lights in Mississauga Will be Out For Several Hours Following Collision
- Traffic lights out at multiple major intersections in Mississauga
- Traffic Lights Are Out At This Mississauga Intersection
- Traffic Lights Out at These Intersections in Mississauga
- The Keg is opening a brand new restaurant in Mississauga
- Long-standing laser tag facility shuts down in Mississauga
- Report of man with knife prompts hold and secure at school in Mississauga
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 22
- Public health officials urge Canadians to limit contacts again as COVID-19 cases rise