Traffic Lights Out After Hydro Box Fire in Mississauga
Police and hydro are on scene after a hydro box fire in Mississauga. Some traffic lights are out as a result.
On Sunday March 25 just before 1 p.m., Peel Regional Police reported that traffic lights are out at Bristol and Hurontario, Latimer and Britannia, and Britannia and Terry Fox due to a hydro box fire at Eglinton and East Mill.
Police are out directing traffic at all the intersections at this time.
Hydro crews are on scene for repairs.
ETR is unknown.
- Police on Scene for Malfunctioning Traffic Lights in Mississauga
- Traffic Lights in Mississauga Will be Out For Several Hours Following Collision
- Traffic lights out at multiple major intersections in Mississauga
- Traffic Lights Are Out At This Mississauga Intersection
- Traffic Lights Out at These Intersections in Mississauga
- Thirteen tickets won a massive lottery prize in Ontario but no jackpot
- UPDATE: Brampton teen drowns in Halton Hills area
- Mississauga enters first stage of reopening as COVID-19 restrictions loosen across Ontario
- Mississauga, Brampton vaccine clinics taking place this weekend
- Here's what's open in Mississauga under first phase of reopening