Traffic Lights Out After Hydro Box Fire in Mississauga
Police and hydro are on scene after a hydro box fire in Mississauga. Some traffic lights are out as a result.
On Sunday March 25 just before 1 p.m., Peel Regional Police reported that traffic lights are out at Bristol and Hurontario, Latimer and Britannia, and Britannia and Terry Fox due to a hydro box fire at Eglinton and East Mill.
Police are out directing traffic at all the intersections at this time.
Hydro crews are on scene for repairs.
ETR is unknown.
- Police on Scene for Malfunctioning Traffic Lights in Mississauga
- Traffic Lights in Mississauga Will be Out For Several Hours Following Collision
- Traffic Lights Are Out At This Mississauga Intersection
- Traffic Lights Out at These Intersections in Mississauga
- Traffic Lights Malfunctioning at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Worker at grocery store in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Police investigating reports of shots being fired in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- A look at what’s open and closed as Mississauga reopens more outdoor amenities
- College of Dental Hygienists of Ontario releases new guidelines for treatment during pandemic