Traffic Lights Malfunctioning in Mississauga
An ongoing power outage affecting over 2,000 people has also caused some traffic lights to malfunction.
Peel police say that the following areas are experiencing traffic light malfunctions:
Burnhamthorpe/Central Pkwy, Burnhamthorpe/Robert Speck, Burnhamthorpe/Absolute, Rathburn/Cawthra and Rathburn/Tomken.
There is no power to the traffic lights.
Residents are reminded to treat the lights as all-way stops or follow instructions from the officer directing traffic.
- A Power Outage is Affecting Over 2,000 People in Mississauga
- Power Outage Affecting Traffic Lights Around Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Massive Power Outage Affecting Homes and Traffic Lights in Mississauga
- Traffic lights out at multiple major intersections in Mississauga
- Traffic Lights Malfunctioning at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Police on scene for males fighting with bats in Mississauga
- UPDATE: 82 year old motorcyclist dead following crash in Mississauga
- Ontario to announce plans for Stage 3 of reopening as COVID-19 spread slows
- Weather warning in effect for funnel clouds expected in Mississauga
- Hugely popular dessert restaurant coming to Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga