Traffic Lights Malfunctioning at Major Intersection in Mississauga
Residents should be aware of a traffic-related issue in Mississauga this afternoon.
At 3:24 p.m., police reported that traffic lights are malfunctioning at the intersection of Britannia Road West and Tenth Line.
It is currently unknown when the lights are expected to function again.
For now, drivers are asked to treat the intersection as an all-way stop or follow instructions from the officer directing traffic on scene.
- Traffic Lights Malfunctioning at Mississauga Intersection
- Wind Storm Knocks Down Traffic Lights at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Police on Scene for Malfunctioning Traffic Lights in Mississauga
- Traffic Lights Reportedly Out at This Intersection in Mississauga
- Traffic lights out at major Mississauga intersection
- OPINION: It’s time for Doug Ford to stop deflecting and work towards reopening Brampton, Mississauga and Ontario
- Provinces full vaccination target may be hard to reach in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario
- MAYORS CHAT: Brampton Mayor Patrick Brown chats COVID-19, outdoor activities, vaccines for children – May 14, 2021
- Ten sites in Mississauga will soon allow backyard chickens
- MISSING: 10 year old girl last seen in Mississauga