Traffic Lights Malfunctioning at Major Intersection in Mississauga
Residents should be aware of a traffic-related issue in Mississauga this afternoon.
At 3:24 p.m., police reported that traffic lights are malfunctioning at the intersection of Britannia Road West and Tenth Line.
It is currently unknown when the lights are expected to function again.
For now, drivers are asked to treat the intersection as an all-way stop or follow instructions from the officer directing traffic on scene.
- Traffic Lights Malfunctioning at Mississauga Intersection
- Wind Storm Knocks Down Traffic Lights at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Police on Scene for Malfunctioning Traffic Lights in Mississauga
- Traffic Lights Reportedly Out at This Intersection in Mississauga
- Traffic lights out at major Mississauga intersection
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- Newly-released data indicates that Mississauga is a hotspot for COVID-19
- Ontario is giving drive-in movie theatres the clear to reopen
- Peel releases map data showing COVID-19 cases and hotspots
- Paramedics attending after male injured in shooting in Mississauga