Traffic Lights in Mississauga Will be Out For Several Hours Following Collision
An early morning collision has resulted in traffic lights going out in Mississauga.
According to police, this collision, and the traffic lights being impacted, occurred at Queensway Road and Dixie.
Police officers are currently on scene with hydro, and traffic lights are expected to be out for up to seven to eight hours.
One person is in custody for impaired driving and failing to remain.
We will provide more updates as they become available.
UPDATE (8:03 a.m., Nov. 15): According to police, a male in his 30s has been arrested for impaired driving. Police are still waiting to confirm charges.
- Police on Scene for Malfunctioning Traffic Lights in Mississauga
- Police on Scene in Mississauga Due to Malfunctioning Traffic Lights
- Multiple Collisions and Dysfunctional Traffic Lights in Mississauga
- Multiple Traffic Lights Out Along Busy Road in Mississauga
- Traffic lights out at major Mississauga intersection
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at ICU in Mississauga Hospital
- Almost all illegal guns coming into Mississauga and Brampton are from the U.S.
- COVID-19 numbers in Peel Region continue downward trend
- Employee of Mississauga No Frills tests positive for COVID-19