Traffic Hazard Prompts Highway Closure in Mississauga
September 8, 2017
If you're traveling on Hwy. 403 in Mississauga, prepare for potentially major delays on Friday mornning.
All westbound lanes - except the HOV lane - are closed due to a traffic hazard, say OPP at 9 a.m.
Pack your patience!
- Police Warn Residents to Beware of Serious and Ongoing Taxi Scam in Mississauga
- Major Weather Alerts in Effect for Mississauga
- Doug Ford Gives Former Mississauga Mayor Hazel McCallion a New Job
- This Massive Kids Store is Closing its Doors
- Multiple Schools in Hold and Secure Following Robbery in Mississauga