Traffic Delays Ensue After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
Police are warning residents of potential traffic delays following a collision involving a vehicle and pedestrian in Mississauga.
Peel police recently announced that a pedestrian was struck in the Burnhamthorpe and Erindale Station Road area.
Fortunately, injuries appear to be minor.
Expect delays in the area.
- Pedestrian Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Busy Area of Mississauga
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Suffers Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Struck in Collision in Mississauga
- Police investigating fatal collision involving pedestrian on 403 in Mississauga
- Nurse who worked at Trillium Health Partners in Mississauga dies of COVID-19
- Over 5,000 homes and businesses without power in Mississauga
- Child in life-threatening condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga: Police
- She picked up a ticket on a whim and won a big lotto prize in Mississauga
- Americans told to avoid Canada and flying into Mississasuga's Pearson Airport over COVID concerns