Traffic Delays Ensue After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
Police are warning residents of potential traffic delays following a collision involving a vehicle and pedestrian in Mississauga.
Peel police recently announced that a pedestrian was struck in the Burnhamthorpe and Erindale Station Road area.
Fortunately, injuries appear to be minor.
Expect delays in the area.
- Pedestrian Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Busy Area of Mississauga
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian struck in Mississauga, several roads in area closed to traffic: Peel Police
- Pedestrian Suffers Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Struck in Collision in Mississauga
- Special weather statement: Heavy rainfall in Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton
- 100% of recent Mississauga and Brampton COVID patients not fully vaccinated
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Mississauga grandfather plans to share big lotto win with his children
- New go-karting track opening in Mississauga