Traffic Delays Ensue After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
Police are warning residents of potential traffic delays following a collision involving a vehicle and pedestrian in Mississauga.
Peel police recently announced that a pedestrian was struck in the Burnhamthorpe and Erindale Station Road area.
Fortunately, injuries appear to be minor.
Expect delays in the area.
- Doug Ford Gives Former Mississauga Mayor Hazel McCallion a New Job
- Police Warn Residents to Beware of Serious and Ongoing Taxi Scam in Mississauga
- Major Weather Alerts in Effect for Mississauga
- This Massive Kids Store is Closing its Doors
- Vehicle Flees After Striking Female Pedestrian in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Busy Area of Mississauga
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Suffers Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Struck in Collision in Mississauga
- Police Report Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga