Traffic Delays Ensue After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
Police are warning residents of potential traffic delays following a collision involving a vehicle and pedestrian in Mississauga.
Peel police recently announced that a pedestrian was struck in the Burnhamthorpe and Erindale Station Road area.
Fortunately, injuries appear to be minor.
Expect delays in the area.
- Pedestrian Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Busy Area of Mississauga
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Suffers Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Struck in Collision in Mississauga
- Police Report Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- House of the Week: $5.9 mil contemporary stunner in Cooksville
- PHOTOS: Massive $50,000,000 mansion with gold-lining is for sale in Mississauga
- 120 workers test positive for COVID-19 in outbreak on Ontario farm
- House of the Week: $2 mil home with gorgeous, upgraded interior