Traffic Delays Ensue After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
Police are warning residents of potential traffic delays following a collision involving a vehicle and pedestrian in Mississauga.
Peel police recently announced that a pedestrian was struck in the Burnhamthorpe and Erindale Station Road area.
Fortunately, injuries appear to be minor.
Expect delays in the area.
- Pedestrian Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Busy Area of Mississauga
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Suffers Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Struck in Collision in Mississauga
- Police investigating fatal collision involving pedestrian on 403 in Mississauga
- Woman assaulted by stranger in unprovoked attack in Mississauga: Police
- PHOTOS: A look at the most and least expensive homes that just changed hands in Mississauga
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- Hospital workers’ union concerned with Ford’s COVID-19 pharmacy testing plan
- A frost advisory in effect for Mississauga