Tow truck caught going over double the speed limit in Brampton
Charges have been laid following a recent speeding incident in Brampton.
Police say a tow truck driver was caught going 103 km/hr in the area of Bovaird Dr and Kennedy Rd -- more than double the 50 km/hr speed limit.
The driver was charged accordingly and had their vehicle impounded and licence suspended.
Photo courtesy of Peel police
- Police stop truck going over double the speed limit in Mississauga
- Police stopped a driver going over three times the speed limit in Brampton
- Vehicle found going almost double the speed limit during street race in Mississauga
- Mississauga resident charged with driving double the speed limit
- Driver charged after going nearly double the speed limit in Mississauga
- Ontario pulls AstraZeneca from arms of Mississauga, Brampton reisdents over renewed fears of blood clots
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- September a possible return to indoor dining at restaurants cited by Mississauga mayor
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Peel orders closure of three businesses, one Bakery, in Mississauga