Tow truck caught going over double the speed limit in Brampton
Charges have been laid following a recent speeding incident in Brampton.
Police say a tow truck driver was caught going 103 km/hr in the area of Bovaird Dr and Kennedy Rd -- more than double the 50 km/hr speed limit.
The driver was charged accordingly and had their vehicle impounded and licence suspended.
Photo courtesy of Peel police
- Police stop truck going over double the speed limit in Mississauga
- Vehicle found going almost double the speed limit during street race in Mississauga
- Mississauga resident charged with driving double the speed limit
- Driver charged after going nearly double the speed limit in Mississauga
- Vehicle Seized After Police Stop Speeding Driver in Mississauga
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Police responding to male with firearm in Mississauga convenience store
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of Feb 22 to 26
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot