Tortilla product recalled from stores due to undeclared ingredient
Those with an egg allergy should avoid this product, which is currently being recalled from stores.
Unbun Foods is recalling its brand of tortillas (referred to as “untortillas”) because they may contain egg, which is not declared on the label.
The following codes are affected:
The product was sold throughout Canada.
Affected consumers are advised to either throw out recalled products or return them to the store they were purchased from.
At this time, there have been no reported illnesses associated with consuming this product.
- Meat product recalled at Sobeys and FreshCo grocery stores
- Chicken Product Recalled Due to Potential Contamination in Mississauga
- This Product has Been Recalled Due to Possible Dangerous Bacteria
- Cheese product recalled due to possible contamination
- Farm Boy brand Marinated Teriyaki Chicken recalled
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Costco scam targeting residents in Mississauga and Brampton
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Mississauga's 5 ugliest buildings
- Motorcyclist hospitalized after colliding with vehicle in Mississauga