Toronto Premium Outlets’ First Full-Service Restaurant Has Arrived
After a long morning or afternoon of shopping who wouldn't want to sit down at a nice restaurant for lunch or dinner.
Well, as of recently, shoppers at Toronto Premium Outlets (TPO) can do just that.
The very first full-service restaurant has opened at TPO, this new opening was part of TPO's 140,000 square foot expansionthat also included introducing more than 40 new retail stores.
So, what restaurant can shoppers now enjoy?
Madison's Restaurant and Bar.
This restaurant serves a wide variety of appetizers including a shrimp cocktail, creamy spinach and Reggiano cheese dip, calamari, mussels, and chicken wings. Madison's also has a huge selection of soups and salads, burgers and sandwiches, seafood, steaks, ribs, chicken, and side orders for foodies to choose from.
There is also a kids menu for up-and-coming foodies. This menu features every popular kid dish you can think of and even a half rack of baby back ribs.
Madison's Restaurant and Bar also has an extensive bar menu including nightly promos, classic cocktails, spirits, beers, wine, and more.
So, before or after you shop till you drop try out this new restaurant.
Photo is courtesy of the Madison's Restaurant and Bar Facebook page.
- Popular Store Opens First Outlet in Canada at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Upscale Toronto Restaurant Opening in Square One in Mississauga
- New Stores Officially Open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Brand New Casual Restaurant Opening in Mississauga
- Unique Toronto Restaurant Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- Give AstraZeneca vaccine to residents 18+ in hotspot areas like Mississauga and Brampton: Ontario Liberal leader
- PHOTOS: Over 100 townhouses planned for brand new neighbourhood in Mississauga
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Fight breaks out at gas station in Brampton