Toronto Premium Outlets’ First Full-Service Restaurant Has Arrived
After a long morning or afternoon of shopping who wouldn't want to sit down at a nice restaurant for lunch or dinner.
Well, as of recently, shoppers at Toronto Premium Outlets (TPO) can do just that.
The very first full-service restaurant has opened at TPO, this new opening was part of TPO's 140,000 square foot expansionthat also included introducing more than 40 new retail stores.
So, what restaurant can shoppers now enjoy?
Madison's Restaurant and Bar.
This restaurant serves a wide variety of appetizers including a shrimp cocktail, creamy spinach and Reggiano cheese dip, calamari, mussels, and chicken wings. Madison's also has a huge selection of soups and salads, burgers and sandwiches, seafood, steaks, ribs, chicken, and side orders for foodies to choose from.
There is also a kids menu for up-and-coming foodies. This menu features every popular kid dish you can think of and even a half rack of baby back ribs.
Madison's Restaurant and Bar also has an extensive bar menu including nightly promos, classic cocktails, spirits, beers, wine, and more.
So, before or after you shop till you drop try out this new restaurant.
Photo is courtesy of the Madison's Restaurant and Bar Facebook page.
- Update from the Peel District School Board regarding COVID-19
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Indigo lays off 5,200 employees, stores closed indefinitely
- Close to 1,000 cases of COVID-19 recorded in Ontario, with 41 new cases found in Peel
- Pusateri’s responds after being called out for price gouging by Doug Ford
- Popular Store Opens First Outlet in Canada at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Upscale Toronto Restaurant Opening in Square One in Mississauga
- New Stores Officially Open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Five Reasons why you MUST shop at Toronto Premium Outlets on Boxing Day
- Brand New Casual Restaurant Opening in Mississauga