Toronto Police Arrest Alleged Child Predator With Connection To Peel Region
The Toronto Police have arrested and charged a 31-year-old man with five child pornography offences.
According to the Peel Police, the man also has ties to the Region of Peel.
On June 20, the Toronto Police Sex Crimes Child Exploitation section executed a search warrant in the Brimley Road and McNicoll Avenue area. As a result of the investigation, Matthew Guit was arrested and charged with the offences.
It is alleged that Guit chatted online via social media with a child. Guit used the usernames MasterM2424, Master G, matt g, 5389BV 5389BV, Mat Master and matt_to6 [at] hotmail [dot] com.
Police are concerned that there may be additional victims. They ask anyone with relevant information to contact them at (416)-808-8500.
- Emergency Services Responding To Active House Fire in Mississauga
- Here's How You Can Get A Dozen Doughnuts For $1 This Week
- A Flood Outlook is Currently in Effect for Mississauga
- Police Searching for Possible Contractor Wanted for Uttering Threats in Mississauga
- Two Mississauga Women Celebrating Big Lotto Win
- Mississauga Man Charged with Possession of Child Pornography
- Peel Police Arrest And Charge Man In Connection To A Child Luring Investigation
- Daycare Worker from Mississauga Charged with Possession of Child Pornography
- Mississauga Man Arrested Following Child Luring Investigation in Burlington
- Man Who Worked at Mississauga High School Facing Host of Sexual Exploitation Charges