Toronto Police Arrest Alleged Child Predator With Connection To Peel Region
The Toronto Police have arrested and charged a 31-year-old man with five child pornography offences.
According to the Peel Police, the man also has ties to the Region of Peel.
On June 20, the Toronto Police Sex Crimes Child Exploitation section executed a search warrant in the Brimley Road and McNicoll Avenue area. As a result of the investigation, Matthew Guit was arrested and charged with the offences.
It is alleged that Guit chatted online via social media with a child. Guit used the usernames MasterM2424, Master G, matt g, 5389BV 5389BV, Mat Master and matt_to6 [at] hotmail [dot] com.
Police are concerned that there may be additional victims. They ask anyone with relevant information to contact them at (416)-808-8500.
- Toronto man arrested in connection to child luring investigation in Peel Region
- Peel police make arrest in child luring investigation
- Mississauga Man Charged with Possession of Child Pornography
- Peel Police Arrest And Charge Man In Connection To Child Luring Investigation
- Mississauga man facing child pornography charges
- Enforcement of Ontario’s new stay-at-home orders: an explanation
- Peel Police say Mississauga residents are calling 911 to find out if it is okay to go out
- Ontario announces blitz of big-box stores in Mississauga following declaration of stay at home order
- Starbucks says closure of up to 300 stores in Canada to be completed by end of March
- Mississauga long-term care home included in province-wide class action