Toronto Police Arrest Alleged Child Predator With Connection To Peel Region
The Toronto Police have arrested and charged a 31-year-old man with five child pornography offences.
According to the Peel Police, the man also has ties to the Region of Peel.
On June 20, the Toronto Police Sex Crimes Child Exploitation section executed a search warrant in the Brimley Road and McNicoll Avenue area. As a result of the investigation, Matthew Guit was arrested and charged with the offences.
It is alleged that Guit chatted online via social media with a child. Guit used the usernames MasterM2424, Master G, matt g, 5389BV 5389BV, Mat Master and matt_to6 [at] hotmail [dot] com.
Police are concerned that there may be additional victims. They ask anyone with relevant information to contact them at (416)-808-8500.
- Peel police make arrest in child luring investigation
- Mississauga Man Charged with Possession of Child Pornography
- Peel Police Arrest And Charge Man In Connection To Child Luring Investigation
- Mississauga man facing child pornography charges
- Peel Police Arrest And Charge Man In Connection To A Child Luring Investigation
- Mississauga teacher enjoying big lotto win
- Popular Mississauga restaurant opens luxury tent to keep diners comfortable amid the COVID shutdown
- HOTW: Inside a $2.3 mil luxury penthouse in Mississauga's Marilyn Monroe condo
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of October 19 to 24
- BREAKING: Ontario reporting 978 new COVID-19 cases today, six new deaths