Toronto Police Arrest Alleged Child Predator With Connection To Peel Region
The Toronto Police have arrested and charged a 31-year-old man with five child pornography offences.
According to the Peel Police, the man also has ties to the Region of Peel.
On June 20, the Toronto Police Sex Crimes Child Exploitation section executed a search warrant in the Brimley Road and McNicoll Avenue area. As a result of the investigation, Matthew Guit was arrested and charged with the offences.
It is alleged that Guit chatted online via social media with a child. Guit used the usernames MasterM2424, Master G, matt g, 5389BV 5389BV, Mat Master and matt_to6 [at] hotmail [dot] com.
Police are concerned that there may be additional victims. They ask anyone with relevant information to contact them at (416)-808-8500.
- Update from the Peel District School Board regarding COVID-19
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Indigo lays off 5,200 employees, stores closed indefinitely
- Close to 1,000 cases of COVID-19 recorded in Ontario, with 41 new cases found in Peel
- Pusateri’s responds after being called out for price gouging by Doug Ford
- Mississauga Man Charged with Possession of Child Pornography
- Peel Police Arrest And Charge Man In Connection To Child Luring Investigation
- Peel Police Arrest And Charge Man In Connection To A Child Luring Investigation
- Police Looking for Information About Child Pornography Suspect
- Daycare Worker from Mississauga Charged with Possession of Child Pornography