Toronto man arrested in connection to child luring investigation in Peel Region
Investigators from the Internet Child Exploitation Unit have arrested and charged a Toronto man in connection to a child luring investigation.
Peel Police say last month an investigation was launched into a man reported to have placed an advertisement on an online classified site titled 'Teen Creampie' seeking sex with teenagers.
Between Monday, November 16, 2020, and Friday, November 27, 2020, the man communicated online to arrange to have sex with a girl he believed to be under the age of 16.
The man used various popular messaging and social media platforms under the following personas:
- 'Mik Maximus'
- 'Kinky Mik' with associated email: kinkymikailus [at] gmail [dot] com
- 'Mik Max' with associated username mikailusmax
- Mikail Moolla -- Police Handout
Mikail Moolla -- Police Handout
Police say on Friday, November 27, 2020, Mikail Moolla, a 35-year-old man from Toronto, was arrested and charged with the following offences:
- Making an Agreement or Arrangement to commit Sexual Assault on a Child
- Making an Agreement or Arrangement to commit Sexual Interference on a Child
- Luring a Child to Commit Invitation to Sexual Touching
- Luring a Child to Distribute Sexually Explicit Material
- Breach of Recognizance
On Saturday, November 28, 2020, he appeared at the Ontario Court of Justice in Brampton for a bail hearing.
In 2017, the accused was arrested and charged by Toronto Police with offences relating to luring another person he believed to be under the age of 16 for a sexual purpose. He was released with several court-imposed conditions.
Anyone who has had contact with Mikail Moolla in relation to this investigation is asked to contact investigators with the Internet Child Exploitation Unit at 905-453-2121 ext. 3490. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca.
- Peel Police Arrest And Charge Man In Connection To A Child Luring Investigation
- Peel Police Arrest And Charge Man In Connection To Child Luring Investigation
- Peel police make arrest in child luring investigation
- East Gwillimbury man charged in child-luring investigation
- Peel police charge man with alleged child luring offences
- Drivers charged after four tow trucks involved in street racing in Milton: Police
- $1 million lotto prize was won by a lottery player in Ontario
- Police searching for suspects after church vandalized in Mississauga
- Cheese, ranch seasoning, mangoes and more recalled from stores in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario
- What's Open and Closed Civic Holiday Monday in Mississauga