Toronto Kabob Restaurant Opens New Location in Mississauga
Another restaurant that got its start east of the border is expanding and setting up shop in Mississauga.
And we know fans of Afghan food will be excited to hear about it.
Kabob Guys, an Afghan restaurant that also operates a location on Sheppard Ave. E. in Toronto, recently opened in our neck of the woods.
The restaurant, which is 100 per cent halal and known for offering marinated charcoal-grilled Afghan kabobs, just celebrated the grand opening of its newest location on Airport Road.
As far as food goes, the restaurant offers kabob plates and skewers with a range of meat and vegetarian options, including chicken breast, tandoori breast, beef tikka, grilled salmon, lamb shank, paneer (cheese) and more.
It also offers kabob wraps, savoury side dishes such as naan and chicken curry, drinks, desserts and more.
So if you're in the mood for a kabob, perhaps a visit to Malton is in order.
- PHOTOS: Allegedly impaired driver takes out snow plow in Mississauga
- Syrian refugee family makes new life--and opens new business--in Mississauga
- Police urging Mississauga drivers 'donut' try this yourselves
- Last call to claim winning lotto prize in Mississauga
- Popular taco and burrito place opening in Mississauga soon