Toronto Kabob Restaurant Opens New Location in Mississauga
Another restaurant that got its start east of the border is expanding and setting up shop in Mississauga.
And we know fans of Afghan food will be excited to hear about it.
Kabob Guys, an Afghan restaurant that also operates a location on Sheppard Ave. E. in Toronto, recently opened in our neck of the woods.
The restaurant, which is 100 per cent halal and known for offering marinated charcoal-grilled Afghan kabobs, just celebrated the grand opening of its newest location on Airport Road.
As far as food goes, the restaurant offers kabob plates and skewers with a range of meat and vegetarian options, including chicken breast, tandoori breast, beef tikka, grilled salmon, lamb shank, paneer (cheese) and more.
It also offers kabob wraps, savoury side dishes such as naan and chicken curry, drinks, desserts and more.
So if you're in the mood for a kabob, perhaps a visit to Malton is in order.
- The Keg is opening a brand new restaurant in Mississauga
- Long-standing laser tag facility shuts down in Mississauga
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 22
- Report of man with knife prompts hold and secure at school in Mississauga
- Police looking for 15-year-old girl last seen in Mississauga