Toronto Kabob Restaurant Opens New Location in Mississauga
Another restaurant that got its start east of the border is expanding and setting up shop in Mississauga.
And we know fans of Afghan food will be excited to hear about it.
Kabob Guys, an Afghan restaurant that also operates a location on Sheppard Ave. E. in Toronto, recently opened in our neck of the woods.
The restaurant, which is 100 per cent halal and known for offering marinated charcoal-grilled Afghan kabobs, just celebrated the grand opening of its newest location on Airport Road.
As far as food goes, the restaurant offers kabob plates and skewers with a range of meat and vegetarian options, including chicken breast, tandoori breast, beef tikka, grilled salmon, lamb shank, paneer (cheese) and more.
It also offers kabob wraps, savoury side dishes such as naan and chicken curry, drinks, desserts and more.
So if you're in the mood for a kabob, perhaps a visit to Malton is in order.
- Popular kabob restaurant opens up another location in Mississauga
- Popular kabob restaurant opening new location in Mississauga
- Popular Restaurant Set to Open Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Popular Restaurant Officially Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Brand New Restaurant Opening at Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- One-year-old girl pulled from Burlington swimming pool dies in hospital
- Hamilton considers closing East Mountain street to vehicles, asks residents to weigh in
- Five-week-old puppy stolen during armed invasion of occupied Brampton house
- Hamilton Police investigate after man found unconscious in pool of blood on downtown street
- Driver flees on foot after rollover crash with critical injuries in Mississauga