Toronto Burger Joint Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
Can a city have too many burger joints?
We don't think so.
While Mississauga is home to a vast array of diverse restaurants, many diners yearn for more traditional burger options and we understand why: The burger just never gets old.
Fortunately for burger-hungry locals, Ozzy's Burgers, a growing chain that got its start in Toronto's trendy and bohemian Kensington Market neighbourhood, is opening a new location in Mississauga in the not-too-distant future.
An Ozzy's representative said the restaurant is slated to open in August or September 2019.
As far as the menu goes, Ozzy's offers classic burgers made with prime AAA beef that's ground in-house. The resto says the meat is prepared fresh daily and contains no additives or preservatives.
The menu features classic hamburgers (topped with caramelized onions, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles and Ozzy's special sauce), cheeseburgers (same toppings, but with cheese) and a few speciality burgers.
The speciality burgers include a Breaking Baaad Lamb burger, a Notorious B.L.T., a Purple Rain burger (which is made with grilled pineapple, mozzarella, homemade guacamole, sauteed jalapenos and more), a breakfast burger and more.
The resto also serves fried chicken tenders, chicken burgers (grilled and fried), steak sandwiches, vegan burgers, portabello mushroom burgers, grilled cheese sandwiches, sausages, poutine, cajun fries, onion rings, deep-fried ice cream and more.
The restaurant will be located near Square One at 325 Central Parkway West. It will take shape in the plaza that's home to Lazar Bakery, Foodie North and Roman Zaman.
The upcoming Mississauga location will be the brand's third restaurant, as Ozzy's recently opened a second location in Vaughan.
We'll keep you updated on new opening details as they become available.
Photo courtesy of Ozzy’s Burgers official Facebook page
- Popular GTA burger restaurant opens brand new location in Mississauga
- A new burger and panini joint just opened its doors in Mississauga
- One of the city's best burger joints opens second location in Mississauga
- One of the Most Popular Burger Joints is Opening A New Location in Mississauga
- Popular Burger Joint Opens First Canadian Location in Mississauga
- Mississauga man murdered at Wasaga Beach, Brampton man one of two charged
- VIDEO: Aftermath of multi-vehicle crash involving Mississauga Transit bus sends four to hospital
- Oakville driver stabbed in face, Mississauga man now charged
- Mississauga firefighters dealing with blaze at Petro Canada refinery
- Brampton councillor ordered to pay court costs after losing case against city