Top New Openings in September 2015
October 1, 2015
Asaka Sushi is a new Japanese restaurant addition to Mississauga which now occupies the old Bamboo Legend Thai restaurant. Asaka is the only AYCE sushi spot (all you can eat) in the Port Credit neighbourhood focusing on specialty rolls with over fifty different ones on the menu.
4 - New Openings: Allstar Wings and Ribs
AllStar Wings & Ribs is a Canadian company that was founded in 2003 and is currently on its ninth franchise location — scheduled to open in Mississauga’s downtown core before the end of August.
Read more 3 - New Openings: Little Sheep Mongolian Hot Pot
The new Little Sheep Mongolian Hot Pot opened up in Mississauga on Sept 8 after Labour Day. This will be the fourth one in the GTA and the eighth one in Canada.
2 - New Openings: Fork My Life
FML is the by far the funniest restaurant name in Mississauga which is sure to make passersby do a double take of the resto’s sign.
1 - New Openings: 17 Steak House and Bar
Millions were spent redesigning the majestic 32,000 sq. ft. space filled with over the top features such as a gorgeous oversized fresh water aquarium filled with a colourful array of African cichlid fish that’s visible from both the main bar and one of the two private dining rooms. The extraordinary space has soaring ceilings, numerous enormous chandeliers throughout a dining area that is filled with natural light during the day and a sizeable, dimly lit bar and lounge area that’s perfect for a pre or post dinner drink. Read more
- Employee of Metro in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Three employees at Mississauga grocery store test positive for COVID-19
- OPINION: Here's what I experienced at The Credit Valley Hospital drive-thru COVID-19 assessment centre in Mississauga
- Peel Regional Police assisting OPP with investigation into shooting in Mississauga
- Mississauga votes to allow Hindu temples to temporarily broadcast hymns