Top New Openings in October 2015
January 4, 2016
If you’re always on the lookout for something unique to do, you might be pumped about snookball and casual dining facility Ballers’ Bistro — a very cool activity/resto concept scheduled to open its
New Openings: Captain Candy
Captain Candy is nostalgic candy shop featuring British and American candies, chocolates and other confectionery.
New Openings: Terra Foodmart
Terra Foodmart is a new independent grocery store located in what was formerly a Sobey’s grocery store in the Woodchester Plaza along Dundas St. W near Winston Churchill Blvd.
New Openings: Hakka Ren
Hakka Ren is a new family-operated restaurant run by local residents Michael Chung, Thomas Hou and Chef Alvin Hou.
- Archaeological artifacts found at site of a proposed hotel in Mississauga
- PICK A SIDE: What's the minimum amount to tip at a restaurant?
- BREAKING: First coronavirus patient confirmed at Sunnybrook Hospital
- Various milk products recalled due to sanitizer contamination
- Seven-year-old child shot in Hamilton