Top New Openings in August 2015
August 29, 2015
Sindhi is a new restaurant concept by Hemant Bhagwani, the founder and executive chef behind the popular Amaya group of restaurants.
New Openings: Archtop Cafe and Music
Independent coffee shops are rare among the big corporate chains in Mississauga and when one opens up; we can’t help but rejoice for ‘team indie.’
New Openings: Reggae Fusion
Reggae music transports you to the hot sands of Jamaica in this small but quaint mom-and-pop-style restaurant offering dine-in Jamaican-fusion cuisine (also known as reggae-style cooking)
New Openings: Door FiftyFive
Door FiftyFive is Sauga’s very first speakeasy-style bar and one we’ve been anticipating for months since the old Harp Restaurant & Pub shut its doors for good (RIP Harp).
- The Truth Behind the Mysterious Koliba Park in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: First responders salute hospital workers in Mississauga
- Waste service changes coming to Mississauga amid COVID-19 outbreak
- House of the Week: $3 mil Lorne Park home with beautiful interior
- VIDEO: People going nuts for Krispy Kreme doughnuts in Mississauga