Top 5 New Restaurant Openings - November 2015
November 28, 2015
5 - New Openings: Pizza Nostra
The Grande brothers, Andrea and Marco, were born into the food business working at their father’s butcher shop (Grande Meats in Toronto) at a young age and have collaborated to create their first
4 - New Openings: Carinderia
Carinderia is a new Filipino restaurant that specializes in authentic Filipino cuisine - a concept created by owner and local resident Dolly Flores.
3 - New Openings: Heritage Fish & Chips
Heritage Fish & Chips has been serving British-style fish and chips for over three decades.
2 - New Openings: Berto's Cuisine
There have been a handful of restaurants popping up in the city offering a fresh new take on the food I grew up with - Filipino cuisine.
1 - New Openings: Stir Kitchen & Beverage Co.
Stir Kitchen & Beverage Co. is a new restaurant located in a plaza along Hurontario St. just north of highway 403.
- One-year-old girl pulled from Burlington swimming pool dies in hospital
- Hamilton considers closing East Mountain street to vehicles, asks residents to weigh in
- Driver flees on foot after rollover crash with critical injuries in Mississauga
- Suspects sought after one male stabbed, another assaulted in Mississauga
- Police investigating after store robbed at knifepoint in Brampton