Top 5 New Restaurant Openings - November 2015
November 28, 2015
5 - New Openings: Pizza Nostra
The Grande brothers, Andrea and Marco, were born into the food business working at their father’s butcher shop (Grande Meats in Toronto) at a young age and have collaborated to create their first
4 - New Openings: Carinderia
Carinderia is a new Filipino restaurant that specializes in authentic Filipino cuisine - a concept created by owner and local resident Dolly Flores.
3 - New Openings: Heritage Fish & Chips
Heritage Fish & Chips has been serving British-style fish and chips for over three decades.
2 - New Openings: Berto's Cuisine
There have been a handful of restaurants popping up in the city offering a fresh new take on the food I grew up with - Filipino cuisine.
1 - New Openings: Stir Kitchen & Beverage Co.
Stir Kitchen & Beverage Co. is a new restaurant located in a plaza along Hurontario St. just north of highway 403.
- Amazing Aerial Shots of Mississauga From The 70s
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of stolen tractor-trailer smashing into a gas station and vehicles in Mississauga
- Bonus House of the Week: Iconic and Mysterious Castle House in Mississauga
- Mississauga residents celebrating group lotto win
- Police searching for missing nine-year-old boy from Mississauga