Top 5 New Restaurant Openings - December 2015
January 5, 2016
5 - New Openings: Dehli Grill
Syed Ali and his family moved to Mississauga from Pakistan in 2008 and he has worked in the restaurant business in both and back of the house for a number of years.
4 - New Openings: Dei Sassi Pizzeria
Pizzeria Dei Sassi is a new fast-casual restaurant that serves authentic Italian cuisine.
3 - New Openings: The Baklawa King
Chadi El-Kheir is the pastry chef, sole proprietor and founder of The Baklawa King with sixteen years of hands-on experience from two well known patisserie’s in Canada.
2 - New Openings: Kobe Sizzlers
Kobe Sizzlers is a 40-year-old restaurant chain from India that specializes in a unique dining concept that extends as far as Dubai and New Zealand where dishes are served on sizzling hot plates.
1 - New Openings: Kravingz
Lissa Genobaga and Damian Kubarski are a husband and wife team who are self-proclaimed foodies and steadfast local supporters who love their community in Clarkson.
- Peel confirms COVID-19 outbreaks at two long-term care homes in Mississauga
- Outbreak at Mississauga long-term care home after staff member tests positive for COVID-19
- BREAKING: COVID-19 outbreak declared at Credit Valley Hospital in Mississauga
- LATEST: Ontario up to 3,630 confirmed COVID-19 cases, with 248 in Mississauga
- Nearly 10 per cent of restaurants have had to close permanently due to COVID-19