Top 5 New Openings in May 2015
Ever Fresh Tea House is the first and only (bubble) tea house in Port Credit. Founder Connie Li along with her husband and business partner Eddie Zhu chose Mississauga for the opportunities it presents and specifically because there is no other bubble tea shop in the Port Credit neighbourhood. Read more>
4 - New Openings: Thai Cuisine Experts
Thai Cuisine Experts is a small dine-in restaurant located in the city centre core at the Grand Park Plaza along Burnhamthorpe Rd. which specializes in authentic Thai cuisine.
Hermanos Mexican Grill is a quick service taco restaurant located in central Port Credit. The simple menu only has seven different tacos to choose from and was developed to cater to those looking for a quick taco fix which you can have on a traditional corn tortilla or flour tortilla.
Every single beer you have here will be produced almost right beside your table. The 3 Brewers (3 Brasseurs in Francais) is an up and coming restaurant from France that already has eight locations in Canada The location that just opened up at Heartland has a pretty cool story and concept from France.
RD's Southern BBQ specializes in Louisiana-style BBQ fused with Haitian recipes that date back to the late 1800s -- celebrating the origin of the resto's owners.
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Police discover remains of deceased infant in basement of Hamilton home
- Peel District School Board issues apology for racially insensitive content on internal webpage for staff
- Mississauga pressing to enter red-zone on March 9
- Police searching for suspect in connection to stabbing in Mississauga