Top 5 New Openings in March 2015
5 - New Openings: On-Z-Rocks Mediterranean Grill
On-Z-Rocks is Streetsville's 5th shawarma spot, located off of the main strip along Queen St. at the corner of Queen St. and Tannery St. in the old Piazza Pizza spot.
A few short years ago, I complained that there was no authentic Nepalese cuisine in Mississauga. The city's food scene has a lot of -- rightfully and fortunately so -- with a plethora of Indian and other South Asian restos, but there is nary a Nepali joint to be seen in our fair suburb. Until Soaltee.
3 - New Openings: New Seoul Korean Restaurant
New Seoul Restaurant didn't waste any time taking over the space formerly occupied by the Ben Thanh Viet Thai restaurant located in 'The Chase' plaza along Eglinton Ave.
2 - New Opening: B's Sizzling Kitchen
B's Sizzling Kitchen is an independent resto hidden on a commercial side street near Pearson International Airport. It truly is a gem of a find and that specializes in Filipino fusion cuisine and blends traditional Filipino dishes with North American and Asian flavours.
The Wilcox Gastropub is located on the corner of Hurontario and Eglinton and is situated in the Wilcox House - one of Mississauga's oldest Heritage Homes which features Greek and Gothic detailing and was built by Amos and Charles Wilcox in 1850.
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- Give AstraZeneca vaccine to residents 18+ in hotspot areas like Mississauga and Brampton: Ontario Liberal leader
- PHOTOS: Over 100 townhouses planned for brand new neighbourhood in Mississauga
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Fight breaks out at gas station in Brampton