Top 5 New Openings in March 2015
5 - New Openings: On-Z-Rocks Mediterranean Grill
On-Z-Rocks is Streetsville's 5th shawarma spot, located off of the main strip along Queen St. at the corner of Queen St. and Tannery St. in the old Piazza Pizza spot.
A few short years ago, I complained that there was no authentic Nepalese cuisine in Mississauga. The city's food scene has a lot of -- rightfully and fortunately so -- with a plethora of Indian and other South Asian restos, but there is nary a Nepali joint to be seen in our fair suburb. Until Soaltee.
3 - New Openings: New Seoul Korean Restaurant
New Seoul Restaurant didn't waste any time taking over the space formerly occupied by the Ben Thanh Viet Thai restaurant located in 'The Chase' plaza along Eglinton Ave.
2 - New Opening: B's Sizzling Kitchen
B's Sizzling Kitchen is an independent resto hidden on a commercial side street near Pearson International Airport. It truly is a gem of a find and that specializes in Filipino fusion cuisine and blends traditional Filipino dishes with North American and Asian flavours.
- Residents Devastated After Homeless Man’s Garden Destroyed in Mississauga
- Mississauga School in Lockdown After Weapon Reportedly Seen
- Police Release Warning to Residents Following Multiple Sexual Assaults in Mississauga
- New Bank Fraud Scam Circulating in Mississauga
- Do You Know How to Use a Roundabout in Mississauga?