Top 5 New Openings in June 2015
by Khaled Iwamura on June 28, 2015
Szechuan Noodle Bowl specializes in authentic Sichuan cuisine including fresh hand-made noodles made twice daily for both the lunch and dinner crowd.
Read more 4 - New Openings: Chop Steakhouse & Bar
Chop Steakhouse and Bar is another Canadian west coast restaurant concept to make its way over to the GTA and is located in a brand new building beside the Hilton Meadowvale in a 8,000 square foot
Read more 3 - New Openings: Hermanos Mexican Grill
Hermanos Mexican Grill is a quick service taco restaurant located in central Port Credit. The simple menu only has seven different tacos to choose from and was developed to cater to those looking for a quick taco fix which you can have on a traditional corn tortilla or flour tortilla.
Read more 2 - New Openings: Paramount Heartland
Paramount Fine Foods is opening yet another location and it’s quite evident that CEO and owner Mohamad Fakih loves his home town of Mississauga (as much as we love Paramount).
Read more 1 - New Opening: Heart Sushi Sandalwood Square
Heart Sushi at Heartland Centre has outgrown their first location and is opening their second one a short 15 minute drive away from their home base, at the Sandalwood Square Plaza on Bristol Rd.
- VIDEO: People going nuts for Krispy Kreme doughnuts in Mississauga
- Waste service changes coming to Mississauga amid COVID-19 outbreak
- The Truth Behind the Mysterious Koliba Park in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: First responders salute hospital workers in Mississauga
- Over 200 new COVID-19 cases found in Ontario, over 150 cases now confirmed in Mississauga