Top 5 New Openings in July 2015
by Khaled Iwamura on August 3, 2015
Mazaya Restaurant & Cafe is located in an international plaza full of restaurants offering a variety of cuisines from Middle East to Chinese to Italian along Dixie Rd., north of Eglinton Ave.
Read more 4 - New Openings: Szechuan Noodle Bowl
Szechuan Noodle Bowl specializes in authentic Sichuan cuisine including fresh hand-made noodles made twice daily for both the lunch and dinner crowd.
Read more 3 - New Openings: Sugar Marmalade
Sugar Marmalade is the first and only location in Mississauga that specializes in desserts from Hong Kong and Taiwan.
Read more 2 - New Openings: Basil Box Square One
“Live, love, eat” is the foundation and key message of The Basil Box - a Canadian company (not affiliated with Basil Box in Seattle) opening their first location in Square One’s Food Central.
Read more 1 - New Openings: Jay’s Sandwiches of The World
Jay’s Sandwiches of The World is located in a plaza on Bloor St. off of Cawthra Rd. in what once was a Portugese take-out spot called Beek Street.
- Popular cafe closing down for good in Mississauga
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- Today’s data shows Peel Region has returned to having the highest new COVID-19 cases in Ontario
- MAYORS CHAT: Bonnie Crombie chats about Mississauga - December 1, 2020
- Almost all illegal guns coming into Mississauga and Brampton are from the U.S.