Top 5 New Openings in July 2015
by Khaled Iwamura on August 3, 2015
Mazaya Restaurant & Cafe is located in an international plaza full of restaurants offering a variety of cuisines from Middle East to Chinese to Italian along Dixie Rd., north of Eglinton Ave.
Read more 4 - New Openings: Szechuan Noodle Bowl
Szechuan Noodle Bowl specializes in authentic Sichuan cuisine including fresh hand-made noodles made twice daily for both the lunch and dinner crowd.
Read more 3 - New Openings: Sugar Marmalade
Sugar Marmalade is the first and only location in Mississauga that specializes in desserts from Hong Kong and Taiwan.
Read more 2 - New Openings: Basil Box Square One
“Live, love, eat” is the foundation and key message of The Basil Box - a Canadian company (not affiliated with Basil Box in Seattle) opening their first location in Square One’s Food Central.
Read more 1 - New Openings: Jay’s Sandwiches of The World
Jay’s Sandwiches of The World is located in a plaza on Bloor St. off of Cawthra Rd. in what once was a Portugese take-out spot called Beek Street.
- Weather warning in effect for funnel clouds expected in Mississauga
- Police responding to large disturbance after fight breaks out in Mississauga
- Armed suspect flees after attempted carjacking in Mississauga
- Officers searching for male on inflatable tube in river in Mississauga
- Mississauga father celebrating big lotto win