Top 5 New Openings in July 2015
by Khaled Iwamura on August 3, 2015
Mazaya Restaurant & Cafe is located in an international plaza full of restaurants offering a variety of cuisines from Middle East to Chinese to Italian along Dixie Rd., north of Eglinton Ave.
Read more 4 - New Openings: Szechuan Noodle Bowl
Szechuan Noodle Bowl specializes in authentic Sichuan cuisine including fresh hand-made noodles made twice daily for both the lunch and dinner crowd.
Read more 3 - New Openings: Sugar Marmalade
Sugar Marmalade is the first and only location in Mississauga that specializes in desserts from Hong Kong and Taiwan.
Read more 2 - New Openings: Basil Box Square One
“Live, love, eat” is the foundation and key message of The Basil Box - a Canadian company (not affiliated with Basil Box in Seattle) opening their first location in Square One’s Food Central.
Read more 1 - New Openings: Jay’s Sandwiches of The World
Jay’s Sandwiches of The World is located in a plaza on Bloor St. off of Cawthra Rd. in what once was a Portugese take-out spot called Beek Street.
- Dead man found in vehicle in Mississauga
- Empty lot at major Brampton intersection being turned into hub of commerce
- Ontarians say initial vax appointments tough to cancel once earlier dose booked
- Vaccine deliveries enough to fully vaccinate all Mississauga and Brampton residents by end of July
- Cyclist killed on Hwy. 50 in Brampton, road closed for several hours