Top 5 Most Popular New Openings of 2015
Here are the top 5 most popular new restaurant openings so far this year in 2015 based on the amount of page views on the first week the article got released:
5 - New Opening: B's Sizzling Kitchen
B's Sizzling Kitchen is an independent resto hidden on a commercial side street near Pearson International Airport. It truly is a gem of a find and that specializes in Filipino fusion cuisine and blends traditional Filipino dishes with North American and Asian flavours.
The “opening soon” sign has been taken down and Spin Dessert Cafe and Bistro is finally open! The wait has been over a year and a half and the delay due to pending permits.
3 - New Openings: Wilcox Gastropub
The Wilcox Gastropub is located on the corner of Hurontario and Eglinton and is situated in the Wilcox House - one of Mississauga's oldest Heritage Homes which features Greek and Gothic detailing and was built by Amos and Charles Wilcox in 1850.
It was all a dream fueled by passion for local entrepreneurs and business partners Adam Ifill and Adam Moore to open up a restaurant that honours their West Indian heritage.
Chef Viri Rico's dream to build a restaurant in Mississauga became a reality when she found the perfect location for the 45-seat Border MX Mexican Grill & Cantina at 5 and 10-- and this opening
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Here’s what Mississauga residents can and cannot do under grey lockdown restrictions
- BREAKING: Mississauga and Brampton to enter the grey/lockdown zone of the province’s COVID-19 framework
- Loopholes still allow international travellers to "collect your luggage and leave" at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Here’s where restaurants in Mississauga do their shopping – Mississauga’s Largest Cash and Carry