Top 5 End of Summer Fashion Promos in Mississauga
The end-of-summer woes are just around the corner, with back to school and cold weather looming on everyone's minds. However, there is one good thing about the end of summer - end of summer sales, of course! It's time to stock up on your fall fashion needs, and maybe even treat yourself to some summer styles at prices that can't be beat.
Here's where you can find some of the best sales in Mississauga this weekend.
The All Seasons Boutique's summer blowout sale offers 50% off all summer apparel, including t-shirts, sleeveless tanks, dresses, capris, shorts, swimwear, and more. With new and vintage apparel, you can be sure that you'll find unique trends at amazing prices.
4. Cutekingdom Fashion
With a range of handmade fashion items for the classy and sophisticated, including handbags, shoes, accessories, clothing and more, Cutekinhdom is a great place to find the perfect end of summer cocktail dress or some new pieces for fall. At Cutekingdom, you'll find $50 dresses for $20, $30 pants for $10, $30 skirts for $15, and $28 shirts for $15. With such amazing markdowns, you're sure to find a great steal.
3. Nordstrom Warehouse Sale at the International Centre
You may have thought this sale was over, but think again! The International Centre is always home to amazing blowout sales, and although the Nordstrom sale was supposed to have already ended, the fashion Gods have extended the sale until August 30th. You can save up to 90% on designer sunglasses, watches, clothing, shoes, handbags and accessories. Make sure you leave your oversized bags at home as they won't be allowed in, and you'll want to get there early to get the good stuff.
The Ringz n Things store opening/end of summer sale is in full swing. This awesome boutique, which just so happened to open this June, features unique and adorable scarves, accessories and jewelry, and even handmade dresses for Barbies to boot. This weekend, you'll be able to snag gorgeous sterling silver pieces at 75% off, murano glass pieces from Italy marked at $10 down from $89, crystal necklaces and earring sets for $15, and a variety of bracelets with major markdowns. Looking for some new pieces to spice up your fall wardrobe? Better head on over to Streetsville and stop in at Ringz n Thingz.
Images that Suit is a unique shop with a personalized shopping experience. With trends from around the world, Images that Suit is home to fashionable, sophisticated style for both office and after-work soirees. This weekend, they are hosting one of the biggest sales the store has seen, with 50-90% off of select business, business-casual and casual wear. If it's time to update your wardrobe for school, work or just because, you can find skirts, shirts, suits, blazers, shoes, pants and more at Images that Suit. And, on top of the already amazing markdowns, guests can choose one piece from the $20 rack to take home FREE with any purchase. With complimentary wardrobe consultations, a private showroom, stylists on-site and such amazing deals this weekend, we promise it's not too good to be true. The catch? The sale ends this Saturday at 6pm so hurry in soon!
Know any other great Mississauga Boutiques with amazing end of summer sales? Let us know in the comments!
Alessia Piccolo is a stylist at Designer Swap
- 5 Fall Fashion Trends & Where to Find Them in Mississauga
- A Massive Designer Clothing Sale is Coming to Mississauga For the First Time Ever
- Get up to 80% off clothes, shoes, and accessories at the Ted Baker Warehouse Sale in Mississauga
- Massive Nordstrom Sale with Major Deals Set to Hit Mississauga This Month
- A Massive Furniture Summer Sale Is Happening Now Near Mississauga
- Employees at two pharmacies and a grocery store in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19
- BREAKING: Changes coming to COVID-19 screening in Mississauga schools
- Utility companies warning of a scam threatening to leave Ontarians powerless and cold
- Peel shows decline in cases as Ontario deals with highest number of infections since pandemic began
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga