Top 5 Dog Groomers in Mississauga
Taking your pooch to the groomers is essential, not only to keep them well kept and have their fur out of their eyes, but for their overall health and growth. Keeping your pets well groomed makes sure their skin, fur and nails are treated on a regular basis and significantly reduces the risk of health problems.
In the same breath, as a puppy owner myself, I've found that having your pets groomed can be frustrating, especially if they come home with a funky looking hair cut that makes them look like a completely different little buddy. Though we love them just as unconditionally as they love us, we still want them to look and feel their best when they leave the groomer, so here are the top 5 groomers in Mississauga.
Where do you take your dog to get groomed? Let us know in the comments!
This unique dog spa located near the Erindale GO Station is an award-winning international dog daycare and spa. They even have webcams set up in the shop so you can view your pooch's progress from anywhere you like. The salon has a playroom for the dogs so they can have supervised playtime with other pets. Plus, if you go to their website and sign up, you can get 50% off of your first grooming session.
Your dog should be treated like a king or queen, so that's why we recommend Crowned Canines. Located on Queen Street in Streetsville, the cage-free salon is a great place to take your dogs for a relaxing and stress-free grooming environment. The intimate size of the boutique allows the dogs to have special day and get treated like a royal.
3. Second Tub
Staffing groomers with 3 to 20 years of experience, Second Tub is an excellent place to bring your pup. With all-encompassing grooming services and supplies, it is a great one-stop-shop for first time pet owners, as they will provide insight and instructions on how to properly care for your dog's health and well-being. They even have a great rewards program for returning customers, so their loyalty will measure up to yours.
2. Vanity Fur (closed down)
Great for even the pickiest of pups, Vanity Fur in Lorne Park staffs excellent groomers who just seem to have a way with dogs. With grooming and spa services as well as playtime and socialization, your dog will start to love going to the groomer. Make sure to check out their website before you go because they always seem to have a grooming special - that makes for a happy pup and happy owner!
Located on Lakeshore in Port Credit, Pucci's has become my personal favourite for my puppy - every time I've brought him here he has come out looking fresh and adorable, exactly the way we asked for his cut to be. He also is noticeably less stressed in the Pucci environment than anywhere else. Each grooming at Pucci's includes an organic shampoo, fluff dry, ear cleaning, pad shaving, nail trimming, style, massage, and the best care in Mississauga.
- PICK A SIDE: Should pet walkers and groomers be considered essential?
- Mayor Bonnie Crombie urges Province to include dog walkers, pet groomers as essential businesses
- UK Study Lists Instagram as Leading Social Media Platform for Child Grooming
- New Openings: CABIN Goods & Grooming
- A Truly Unique Dog Daycare and Spa is Revolutionizing Pet Care in Mississauga
- Five-year-old child crossing road on bike in Mississauga dies after being struck by vehicle
- MAYORS CHAT: Mississauga Mayor Bonnie Crombie chats about COVID-19 updates, vaccines and tickets - May 4, 2021
- Mississauga woman accused of abduction
- WANTED: Cops hunt four Brampton men on the run
- Father of three from Mississauga celebrating big lotto win "couldn’t believe it"