Top 5 chicken sandwiches in Mississauga
The sound of the crunch from a chicken sandwich fills the room. The aroma can be recognized from miles away and there is no doubt that these sandwiches make the perfect treat after a long day. Do you all remember the huge debate on who had a better chicken sandwich? Was it Popeyes or Chick-Fil-A? Well, we have decided to expand our palate and try a variety of fried chicken sandwiches in Mississauga.
It’s their time to shine.
Here are five chicken sandwiches we recommend trying the next time you’re in the mood for ultimate comfort food.
This is a well-known establishment that serves up a tasty chicken sandwich that’s perfect for lunch or on the go. Garnished with lettuce, tomatoes and either spicy or regular mayo, this the closest you will come to the original Popeyes Chicken Sandwich.
This is a new pop-up restaurant that takes a fresh and inventive take on classic fried chicken. They serve soul-satisfying fried chicken sandwiches that are dipped in Nashville sauce (mild, Wicket Hot or Inferno) and fries are served on the side. This sandwich was flavourful and will instantly transport you to the South after just one bite.
This resto has fresh chicken sandwiches that will not disappoint. We tried the Goose Burger and let us tell you, it was heavenly. The sandwich was made with four pieces of fried chicken strips, grilled jalapeno, guacamole, pico de gallo, lettuce, tomato and then topped with chipotle aioli. We aren’t kidding when we say we finished that sandwich in minutes.
This resto serves loaded chicken sandwiches, and every bite is bursting with flavour. We tried the “Entertain Me” which is four friend chicken tenders, crusted mozzarella cheese, beef bacon, tomatoes, lettuce, pickles and chipotle aioli. The crunch was absolutely perfect, and the sauces paired perfectly with the toppings. It’s super-stacked, super loaded and super delicious.
This place is iconic in itself and their chicken sandwich lived up to our expectations. We tried their Fried Chicken Burger but it’s not as basic as you think. This burger was loaded with four large buffalo chicken tender strips, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, Cajun sauce and finished with Ozzy’s Special Sauce. The Special Sauce is what makes this iconic burger absolutely delectable and mouth-watering. The toppings and sauces made the chicken sandwich super tasty and we simply can’t wait to go back.
- Popeyes to roll out viral chicken sandwich Canada-wide amid physical distancing
- Two new pop-up restaurants serving pizza and fried chicken are open in Mississauga
- New pizza and chicken restaurant opening in Mississauga
- New fried chicken restaurant opens in Mississauga
- Trendy, International Fried Chicken Restaurant Coming to Mississauga
- Man reportedly threatening to shoot people in building in Mississauga: Police
- Subway can press $210-million defamation suit against CBC for show on chicken content
- Ontario, Peel Region show drop in COVID cases today, but technical issues may be the reason
- MAYORS CHAT: Bonnie Crombie chats about Mississauga - January 18, 2021
- Ontario ticket holder claims $1 million Maxmillion prize