CLOSURE: A Tim Horton’s in Brampton has closed due to a COVID outbreak
A Tim Hortons location in Brampton has been shut down by Peel Public Health because of a COVID-19 outbreak.
The store is located at 11075 Creditview Dr. at Wanless Dr.
Peel Public Health made the decision to close the store because at least five employees have contracted COVID-19 in the past two weeks.
According to Peel Public Health, a closure is necessary to stop the spread of COVID-19 between employees while cases in the workplace are investigated. The health department notifies affect workplaces either through written or verbal notice.
This Tim Hortons location will be allowed to re-open when the health department determines that it is safe to do so.
(Photo: THE CANADIAN PRESS/Cole Burston)
- Peel Public Health says people who visited Peel Tim Hortons location not at heightened risk of COVID-19 exposure
- CLOSURE: A Brampton Popeyes location closes due to COVID-19 outbreak
- Peel Public Health orders Mississauga business to close due to outbreak of COVID-19
- Peel Public Health has shut down three more businesses in Mississauga
- Brampton business first to be ordered fully closed by Peel Health for COVID-19 cases
- One year old girl pulled from backyard pool without vital signs in Burlington
- Oldest theatre in Mississauga is closing permanently
- The controversial aircraft built and destroyed in Mississauga
- $6 million Lotto 649 jackpot win went to an Ontario ticket holder
- Police responding to males trying to jump from bridge into Credit River in Mississauga