Tomken and Runningbrook closed due to collision in Mississauga
First responders are dealing with a collision in Mississauga.
At 7:12 p.m. this evening (April 20), first responders were called to the area of Tomken Road and Runningbrook Drive in relation to a two-car collision.
Everyone involved in the crash was conscious and breathing when paramedics arrived.
The intersection is closed while paramedics treat those involved, and drivers are instructed to find alternate routes.
- Convair closed at Electra due to collision in Mississauga
- Derry and Airport Road closed due to collision involving alleged impaired driver in Mississauga
- North Service Road is closed due to collision in Mississauga
- Derry closed due to collision in Mississauga
- Winston Churchill closed due to collision in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Anti-masker's racist rant in Mississauga grocery store
- Toy store with locations in Mississauga files for bankruptcy
- Trendy new ice cream hotspot now open in Streetsville in Mississauga
- Potential COVID-19 exposure identified on flight from Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Mississauga passes mandatory mask bylaw