Tomken and Meyerside closed due to fatal collision in Mississauga
First responders are attending to a collision in Mississauga.
At 7:43 p.m. tonight (December 8) first responders were called to the area of Tomken Road and Meyerside Drive in relation to a collision.
Upon arrival, a woman with serious injuries was discovered—she was taken to hospital, where she succumbed to her injuries.
As a result, the intersection is closed in all directions; drivers are instructed to find alternate routes.
- Tomken and Runningbrook closed due to collision in Mississauga
- First responders attending to three-car collision in Mississauga
- First responders attending to two-car collision in Mississauga
- Darcel Avenue closed at Darla Drive in Mississauga due to collision
- First responders attending to collision involving motorcycle in Mississauga
- Mississauga and Brampton residents can expect changes to garbage collection
- Health Canada issues major recalls for products at Costco and various stores
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- COVID defiant gym stays open as Mississauga appears powerless
- ICU pressures mount as COVID fells younger people; Ottawa mulls India travel ban