Tomken and Meyerside closed due to fatal collision in Mississauga
First responders are attending to a collision in Mississauga.
At 7:43 p.m. tonight (December 8) first responders were called to the area of Tomken Road and Meyerside Drive in relation to a collision.
Upon arrival, a woman with serious injuries was discovered—she was taken to hospital, where she succumbed to her injuries.
As a result, the intersection is closed in all directions; drivers are instructed to find alternate routes.
- Tomken and Runningbrook closed due to collision in Mississauga
- First responders attending to three-car collision in Mississauga
- First responders attending to two-car collision in Mississauga
- Darcel Avenue closed at Darla Drive in Mississauga due to collision
- First responders attending to collision involving motorcycle in Mississauga
- Brampton father found guilty in severe malnutrition of his 21-month-old daughter
- India extends own flight ban disrupting travel plans for those in Mississauga and Brampton
- Hudson's Bay may be in 'shirt' over a taboo typo in Canada
- WATCH: Hamilton Police release video of Barton Street shooting
- Big deals happening at a new clothing and accessories store at Dixie Outlet Mall in Mississauga