Tomken and Meyerside closed due to fatal collision in Mississauga
First responders are attending to a collision in Mississauga.
At 7:43 p.m. tonight (December 8) first responders were called to the area of Tomken Road and Meyerside Drive in relation to a collision.
Upon arrival, a woman with serious injuries was discovered—she was taken to hospital, where she succumbed to her injuries.
As a result, the intersection is closed in all directions; drivers are instructed to find alternate routes.
- Tomken and Runningbrook closed due to collision in Mississauga
- First responders attending to two-car collision in Mississauga
- Darcel Avenue closed at Darla Drive in Mississauga due to collision
- First responders attending to collision involving motorcycle in Mississauga
- Southdown closed south of Lakeshore due to collision involving pedestrian in Mississauga
- Some university students in Mississauga are dating older partners to pay off debt
- Here's how the vaccine will be rolled out in Mississauga
- Ford ousts Tory legislator from caucus after anti-lockdown letter
- Swanky accommodations could be the key to luring Mississauga residents into COVID isolation units
- Peel Police say Mississauga residents are calling 911 to find out if it is okay to go out