Today’s data shows Peel Region has returned to having the highest new COVID-19 cases in Ontario
New cases of COVID-19 have jumped up again today (Dec. 2) in Peel Region.
New data just released from Queen’s Park shows 500 cases in Peel, which reverses a trend of declining numbers from the past five previous days.
Today’s numbers also show that Peel has returned to being the most infected municipality in Ontario with the number of new cases.
However, across the province there are 1,723 new reported cases, up slightly from the previous day. Toronto has 410 new infections while York Region has 196.
- Peel Region has highest number of new COVID-19 cases in Ontario today
- Peel Region again has the highest number of new COVID-19 cases in Ontario
- Ontario sees significant drop in new COVID-19 cases today, Peel Region numbers remain steady
- The number of new cases in Peel Region today the lowest this month
- Peel Region reports 415 new cases today
- Subway can press $210-million defamation suit against CBC for show on chicken content
- York Region shares list of box stores fined over violations of COVID-19 rules
- Man reportedly threatening to shoot people in building in Mississauga: Police
- Changes coming to garbage pickup this winter in Mississauga
- Donation from former Mississauga mayoral candidate and teacher puts controversial Tory MP on the hot seat