Today’s data shows Peel Region has returned to having the highest new COVID-19 cases in Ontario
New cases of COVID-19 have jumped up again today (Dec. 2) in Peel Region.
New data just released from Queen’s Park shows 500 cases in Peel, which reverses a trend of declining numbers from the past five previous days.
Today’s numbers also show that Peel has returned to being the most infected municipality in Ontario with the number of new cases.
However, across the province there are 1,723 new reported cases, up slightly from the previous day. Toronto has 410 new infections while York Region has 196.
- Peel Region has highest number of new COVID-19 cases in Ontario today
- Ontario reports lowest COVID numbers since October as Peel Region stays under 200 cases today
- New COVID cases in Peel Region follow provincial trend for daily numbers
- Ontario sees significant drop in new COVID-19 cases today, Peel Region numbers remain steady
- Peel Region again has the highest number of new COVID-19 cases in Ontario
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- PHOTOS: Over 100 townhouses planned for brand new neighbourhood in Mississauga
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Fight breaks out at gas station in Brampton
- Here's where the new Automated Speed Enforcement cameras are in Mississauga