Today’s data shows Peel Region has returned to having the highest new COVID-19 cases in Ontario
New cases of COVID-19 have jumped up again today (Dec. 2) in Peel Region.
New data just released from Queen’s Park shows 500 cases in Peel, which reverses a trend of declining numbers from the past five previous days.
Today’s numbers also show that Peel has returned to being the most infected municipality in Ontario with the number of new cases.
However, across the province there are 1,723 new reported cases, up slightly from the previous day. Toronto has 410 new infections while York Region has 196.
- Peel Region has highest number of new COVID-19 cases in Ontario today
- New COVID cases in Peel Region follow provincial trend for daily numbers
- Ontario reports lowest COVID numbers since October as Peel Region stays under 200 cases today
- Ontario sees significant drop in new COVID-19 cases today, Peel Region numbers remain steady
- Peel Region again has the highest number of new COVID-19 cases in Ontario
- $500,000 lotto winner from Mississauga thought it was a joke
- Unvaccinated students in Mississauga and Ontario will follow stricter COVID outbreak rules, Ontario top doc says
- Brampton restaurant ordered to pay $13K in missed wages to former cook
- Burlington residents now have an additional splash pad to check out this summer
- Residential fire in Brampton closes down roadway Tuesday night