Today expected to be the busiest day of the holidays for Pearson Airport
If you’re catching a flight today, you might find Pearson Airport a little more crowded than usual.
According to a report from the Greater Toronto Airports Authority, today is expected to have the most passenger traffic through Pearson Airport—Canada’s busiest airport.
This year, passenger traffic is up by two per cent compared to last year, Over the last 10 years, passenger traffic has been increasing year over year.
Due to the increased volume, travelers are advised to show up a little earlier than normal to account for potential delays during check-in and security checks.
However, travelers need not worry too much about having to wait for an extended period of time, as Pearson is fully staffed to account for the increase in the number of travelers.
- Amazing Aerial Shots of Mississauga From The 70s
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of stolen tractor-trailer smashing into a gas station and vehicles in Mississauga
- Mississauga residents celebrating group lotto win
- Bonus House of the Week: Iconic and Mysterious Castle House in Mississauga
- Huge winning lottery ticket sold in Mississauga
- Will Pearson Airport Break its Busiest Day of the Year Record?
- Protest Causing Traffic Delays at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Here’s How Many People Are Expected to Come Through Pearson Airport Soon
- March Break Prompts Massive Number of Passengers at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Here’s Why Toronto Pearson Airport Was Recently Recognized