Tims Hockey Challenge is back for another season
The moment many hockey fans have been waiting for is finally here--the NHL is back!
Now that the 2020-2021 season is underway, Tim Hortons has announced the return of its NHL Hockey Challenge through the Tims Rewards app.
To participate, Tims Rewards users simply must choose three NHL players they think will score each game day.
Those who predict correctly will receive 10 Tims Rewards points if one of their chosen players scores, 50 points for two of their chosen players score, and 150 points if all three of their chosen players score.
Additionally, members have a chance to win a free coffee or tea every day for a week if they successfully pick at least one player to score on seven consecutive game days.
“Hockey season is here! We know how much Canadians love hockey and we wanted to give our guests another fun opportunity to engage with their favourite teams and players throughout the 2020-21 NHL season,” Matt Moore, Head of Digital and Loyalty for Tim Hortons, said in a news release.
“With the Tim Hortons NHL Hockey Challenge in our app, guests have the opportunity to play every game day for a chance to win great prizes," he continued.
- Tim Hortons bringing back Pumpkin Spice baked goods and beverages
- Tim Hortons is implementing changes to its Tims Rewards loyalty program
- NHL player creates virtual training program for hockey players currently unable to practice
- Here’s How You Could Win a $300 Tim Hortons Gift Card
- Tim Hortons’ popular annual contest going digital this year
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- Police responding to male with firearm in Mississauga convenience store
- Roadway shut down after pedestrian struck by vehicle, seriously injured in Mississauga
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot