Tims Hockey Challenge is back for another season
The moment many hockey fans have been waiting for is finally here--the NHL is back!
Now that the 2020-2021 season is underway, Tim Hortons has announced the return of its NHL Hockey Challenge through the Tims Rewards app.
To participate, Tims Rewards users simply must choose three NHL players they think will score each game day.
Those who predict correctly will receive 10 Tims Rewards points if one of their chosen players scores, 50 points for two of their chosen players score, and 150 points if all three of their chosen players score.
Additionally, members have a chance to win a free coffee or tea every day for a week if they successfully pick at least one player to score on seven consecutive game days.
“Hockey season is here! We know how much Canadians love hockey and we wanted to give our guests another fun opportunity to engage with their favourite teams and players throughout the 2020-21 NHL season,” Matt Moore, Head of Digital and Loyalty for Tim Hortons, said in a news release.
“With the Tim Hortons NHL Hockey Challenge in our app, guests have the opportunity to play every game day for a chance to win great prizes," he continued.
- Tim Hortons bringing back Pumpkin Spice baked goods and beverages
- Tim Hortons is implementing changes to its Tims Rewards loyalty program
- NHL player creates virtual training program for hockey players currently unable to practice
- Ontario Hockey League cancels 2020-21 season as COVID-19 cases surge in province
- Mississauga Steelheads likely to play this hockey season
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Provinces look to mix COVID-19 vaccines in light of changing supply
- VIDEO: All lanes blocked on Hwy 401 due to multiple vehicles pile up in Mississauga
- Mississauga, Brampton to lift restrictions once Ontario's COVID numbers are "well below" 1,000 daily cases