Tim Hortons Unveils Some New Products
'Tis the season at Tim Hortons again.
The company recently announced that their popular holiday cups have returned with a new design.
The cups will be around for a limited time only.
Another announcement followed the news of the holiday cups - new holiday treats.
Holiday treats this year will include a raspberry vanilla jelly roll, and a holiday donut. In addition, the company's popular filled sugar cookie, which is made with frosting in the middle and topped with blue and white snowflake shaped sprinkles, is making a comeback.
These recent holiday announcements from Tim Hortons came after other companies, such as Starbucks, holiday announcements. A few people have expressed their gratitude towards the company for waiting until after Remembrance Day to make these announcements.
Do you like the new Tim Horton's holiday cups?
Which treat will you be trying?
Photo courtesy of Tim Hortons' Facebook page.
- AMBER ALERT CANCELLED: 11 Year Old Girl Abducted by Father Found Deceased
- Mississauga School Devastated After 11-Year-Old Student’s Murder
- People Complain About Amber Alert Following Death of 11-Year-Old Girl
- Police Seeking Man Who Abducted His Daughter in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Father Charged Following Murder of 11-Year-Old Daughter