Tim Hortons Testing New Plant-Based Eggs in Mississauga
After Tim Hortons launched its new Plant Based Burgers, many Mississaugns didn’t know what to expect next.
Now the coffee shop chain is testing new plant-based eggs which can be added to any breakfast sandwich at participating Tim Hortons locations. There is also a vegan omelette for anyone who wants to try the new plant-based egg products outside of a sandwich.
The product is made in cooperation with the American food company JUST.
The plant-based eggs are made using mung bean protein, turmeric and other ingredients that are vegan-friendly.
Tim Hortons says that more locations will start serving the eggs over the coming weeks.
Will you try the new vegan-egg products at Tim Hortons?
- Tim Hortons Introduces Interesting New Breakfast Sandwiches
- KFC testing plant-based menu options for one day only in Mississauga
- A&W launching plant-based nuggets
- Tim Hortons to Pilot All-Day Breakfast at Several GTA Locations
- Do You Want To See The New McDonald's Plant Based Burger Come To Mississauga?