Tim Hortons Testing New Plant-Based Eggs in Mississauga
After Tim Hortons launched its new Plant Based Burgers, many Mississaugns didn’t know what to expect next.
Now the coffee shop chain is testing new plant-based eggs which can be added to any breakfast sandwich at participating Tim Hortons locations. There is also a vegan omelette for anyone who wants to try the new plant-based egg products outside of a sandwich.
The product is made in cooperation with the American food company JUST.
The plant-based eggs are made using mung bean protein, turmeric and other ingredients that are vegan-friendly.
Tim Hortons says that more locations will start serving the eggs over the coming weeks.
Will you try the new vegan-egg products at Tim Hortons?
- Tim Hortons Introduces Interesting New Breakfast Sandwiches
- KFC testing plant-based menu options for one day only in Mississauga
- Maple Leaf launches new line of products that are half meat, and half plant-based products
- A&W launching plant-based nuggets
- Tim Hortons to Pilot All-Day Breakfast at Several GTA Locations
- Weather warning in effect for funnel clouds expected in Mississauga
- Police responding to large disturbance after fight breaks out in Mississauga
- Officers searching for male on inflatable tube in river in Mississauga
- Mississauga father celebrating big lotto win
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Anti-masker's racist rant in Mississauga grocery store