Tim Hortons' Smile Cookies Return to Mississauga For a Limited Time
They’re back! Tim Hortons’ Smile Cookies have returned to Mississauga for a limited time.
The Smile Cookie campaign is back until September 22, to raise money for 550 local charities, hospitals and community programs across Canada.
You can now try these chocolate chunk cookies decorated with blue eyes and an iconic pink smile for $1. Tim Hortons restaurant owners will donate the full $1 from each Smile Cookie sold.
“Tim Hortons is a brand that has been built up town by town and city by city over the last 55 years, and this is one of many initiatives that allow our restaurant owners to give back to the communities in which they live and work,” said Mike Hancock, the Chief Operating Officer at Tim Hortons. “Our guests, restaurant owners and their team members feel incredibly proud knowing that the money raised during the campaign directly supports local causes. I want to encourage every Canadian to head to their local Tim Hortons and purchase a Smile Cookie to support local charities, hospitals and community programs across the country.”
For the first time, you can also share the cookies by downloading a Smile Cookie pre-order form from the Tim Hortons website. To pre-order cookies, guests need to complete the form and bring it into a Tim Hortons restaurant 48 hours before the pickup date and time.
In 2018, the Smile Cookie campaign raised $7.8 million across Canada. The first Smile Cookie was sold 23 years ago in 1996, to help raise funds for the Hamilton Children’s Hospital in Ontario.
Photo courtesy of Tim Hortons’ Instagram
- Tim Hortons is Launching a Unique Item for a Limited Time
- Unique Item is Launching at Tim Hortons for Limited Time Only
- Here's How Tim Hortons Is Celebrating National Coffee Day In Mississauga
- Tim Hortons Introducing Valentine’s Day Menu Items in Mississauga
- Limited Edition NHL Cups Coming to Tim Hortons
- Police ticket street racers and spectators at mall parking lot in Mississauga
- Air Canada revising refund policy with cancelled flight options
- Province to release detailed testing strategy, urges all residents who want a test to get tested
- Popular American chicken joint goes international, opening new locations in Ontario
- House of the Week: $3.1 mil Mississauga Road home overlooking ravine