Tim Hortons Releases New Promo Video Featuring Raptors Superfan Nav Bhatia
Tim Hortons has released a new promo video featuring Toronto Raptors superfan Nav Bhatia that happens to own Mississauga Hyundai.
Bhatia has been named the Raptors Superfan because he has been at EVERY Raptors game since the team was first founded. That’s 24 years!
As the world’s eyes are on the Raptors in the NBA Finals, Bhatia has also become much more famous as the team’s superfan.
The Tim Hortons promotional video Courtside Seat A12, (Named after the seat Bhatia frequents) features him talking about what the world sees in that seat.
He says people may see many things when they look at him like ‘an Indian, Canadian, or a Turban,’ but he goes on to say he hopes what they see is diversity, loyalty and “why Canada is so special.”
Tim Hortons has been a partner of the Raptors since 1999, so it makes sense with the team in the Finals they would want to feature the teams biggest fan.
Bhatia was a trained engineer when he immigrated to Canada in 1984. When he couldn’t find a job in his field, he took a job at Rexdale Hyundai, where he sold 127 cars in just three months, set a record that still stands unbeaten in the company and made him the top Hyundai salesperson in the country.
Now, Bhatia owns both Mississauga and Rexdale Hyundai and employes over 180 people.
Cover photo courtesy of Tim Hortons YouTube
- Amazing Aerial Shots of Mississauga From The 70s
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of stolen tractor-trailer smashing into a gas station and vehicles in Mississauga
- Mississauga residents celebrating group lotto win
- Bonus House of the Week: Iconic and Mysterious Castle House in Mississauga
- Police searching for missing nine-year-old boy from Mississauga
- Raptors' Superfan Nav Bhatia Among Potential Recipients of People's Choice Award
- Canada Basketball Makes Raptors Superfan Nav Bhatia Ambassador
- Raptors superfan Nav Bhatia set to attend festival at Square One in Mississauga
- Toronto Raptors Put Out Incredible Video Tribute for the Fans
- A Mississauga Poutine Joint Is Offering A Special Discount To Raptors Fans