Tim Hortons offering alternatives to milk and cream
Good news for fans of Tim Hortons but not dairy, the coffee giant is now offering almond beverage as an alternative to milk or cream.
Those who can't or choose not to consume dairy can now have their favourite drink, including coffees, iced coffees, Iced Capps, teas and other hot beverages, made with Silk almond beverage.
Additionally, those attempting to cut calories will be pleased to know Tims will also be offering skim milk as an alternative to regular milk and cream.
“In addition to adding almond beverage, we’re also responding to feedback by now offering skim milk to our guests,” Hope Bagozzi, chief marketing officer for Tim Hortons, said in a news release.
“Hearing and acting on guest feedback is really important to help us provide the best possible experience. We’re happy to be offering more choices to guests," she continued.
Customers will not have to pay extra to have their brewed or iced coffees and hot teas made with skim milk or almond beverage. Prices for espresso-based beverages, tea lattes, or frozen beverages like Iced Capps made with almond beverage will vary based on region.
- UPDATE: Brampton teen drowns in Halton Hills area
- Thirteen tickets won a massive lottery prize in Ontario but no jackpot
- Mississauga, Brampton vaccine clinics taking place this weekend
- Mississauga enters first stage of reopening as COVID-19 restrictions loosen across Ontario
- What's open at Square One mall in Mississauga