Tim Hortons launches Timbits cereal
If you love stopping by Tim Hortons for breakfast, you might be happy to hear that the brand is bringing a rather unique breakfast item to you.
Post Foods Canada recently announced that it has partnered with the beloved coffee chain to create two new breakfast cereals inspired by the taste of some of Canada’s favourite Timbits flavours.
Starting in early 2020, Post Timbits Chocolate Glazed Cereal and Post Timbits Birthday Cake Cereal will be available in major grocery stores nationwide.
“We all know how hard it is to resist Timbits, so we are very excited to be able to bring the fun of enjoying Timbits to cereal bowls across the country,” said David Bagozzi, vice president of marketing, Post Foods Canada, in a statement.
“I know from my own experience how beloved Timbits are - based entirely on how quickly they disappear whenever someone brings a box into the office! And with two of Canada’s favourite Timbits flavours available in our new cereals, breakfast time will have a whole new element of fun for the entire family.”
Both cereals will be available in major grocery chains across Canada beginning in early 2020.
“We’re excited to be launching one of Canada’s favourite snacks in cereal form so Canadians can enjoy two of our delicious Timbits flavours in a whole new way,” said Samuel Heath, head of retail, Tim Hortons.
“The two-bite Timbits Canadians have loved since 1976 can now be enjoyed as an even more bite-sized treat with milk in cereal bowls coast to coast.”
Cover photo courtesy of Post Foods Canada
- Ontarians say initial vax appointments tough to cancel once earlier dose booked
- Square One serving up mall food in new outdoor patio dining area
- Empty lot at major Brampton intersection being turned into hub of commerce
- All residents of Mississauga, Brampton 18+ who received an mRNA vaccine will soon be able to book their second
- Cyclist killed on Hwy. 50 in Brampton, road closed for several hours