Tim Hortons is Launching a Unique Item for a Limited Time
Love donuts, coffee, and sweet-savoury flavours?
Then you must be excited, like most Canadians, for National Donut Day!
Which donut place are you planning to check out?
If you're planning to head to the obvious, Tim Hortons, then you've got something more to look forward to.
On June 1, Tim Hortons will launch a limited-edition item to pay homage to Time Hortons heritage as Canada's donut leader.
You can dig into the Honey Dip Donut Breakfast Sandwich at all locations during breakfast hours.
Timmies knew we'll need something to be crazy about on Donut Day!
The sandwich will be sweet and savoury and is expected to have a perfect balance along with the smoky, savoury flavours of the classic breakfast sandwich.
“We are excited to bring Canadians together with a fun food creation that pairs our breakfast sandwich with Canada’s favourite treat,” says Sami Siddiqui, President, Tim Hortons Canada. “For 54 years, donuts have been a core part of our heritage. Every day is donut day at Tim Hortons!”
Tim Hortons also has a contest planned and winners will get free donuts at Tim Hortons for a year.
Take a selfie with your Honey Dip Donut Breakfast Sandwich or your favourite on the day. You have to share the selfie on Instagram or Twitter using #TimsGoesDonuts and tag @TimHortons.
Remember to set your alarm.
The sandwich is available for a limited time during breakfast only.
Photo courtesy of Tim Hortons Canada
- Tim Hortons makes change to its breakfast sandwich
- These were the donuts Canadians ordered most from Tim Hortons in 2020
- Tim Hortons Introduces Interesting New Breakfast Sandwiches
- Tim Hortons to Pilot All-Day Breakfast at Several GTA Locations
- Unique Item is Launching at Tim Hortons for Limited Time Only
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- Five-year-old child crossing road on bike in Mississauga dies after being struck by vehicle
- Weddings and buffets could be back as early as fall in Mississauga and Brampton
- BREAKING: All Mississauga and Brampton residents over 18 will be able to book vaccine appointments May 6
- Three employees of Mississauga grocery store test positive for COVID-19